No announcement yet.

UFC Ratings bomb on Fox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Ratings bomb on Fox

They did less than 4.6 million and got smashed by college football and the Pacquiao fight.

Seeing reports that UFC did 4.6 million viewers on FOX. If true, that's far far less than I was thinking.

Source Kevin Iole twitter.

KevinI Kevin Iole
    Seeing reports that UFC did 4.6 million viewers on FOX. If true, that's far far less than I was thinking.

Beat me to it.

The show was decent, but man Dana White was on self destruct mode last night...

A few gems:

- Instead of praising Junior Dos Santos, he trashed Cain
    - When asked about the prelims he said people shouldn't be cheap and buy tickets to the show and stop *****ing

Comment

I heard a large percentage switched channels as soon as the short main event was over too.
      Anyway 4.6 mill isn't too bad.

Comment

I dunno how accurate that number is, cuz i was switching back and forth. I didn't keep the channel on any longer than 5 minutes. i'm sure lots of others were doing the same thing, so it is kind of hard go gauge.

Anybody know what number they were shooting for?

Comment

Instead of 50mins build up..

5mins walking to the ring..

They should have had the Bendo/Clay fight on.. would have been a great advert

Comment

As i MMA fan i would really like to see how much more respect and ratings would have been today if they showed the Bendo fight witch was great "fight of the night"

Comment

Well when you show only 1 fight. That's what you have to expect.

4.6 is still good considering a 5 min show.

Comment

So what does this mean for future UFC on Fox shows? Will there by any? How many shows did they sign a contract with Fox to air?

Comment

It was just a teaser show, its not going to make any difference. It was a free show for Fox, it isnt part of the deal. They arent daft enough to base their business ventures off one fight on one show.

Comment

By the way, 5.7m are the more accurate viewing figures.

Comment

Working...
                    X