Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder steps up challenges Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Wilder wins. I don't rate Fury but i do think he might be a bit too much for Wilder at this point just because Wilder hasn't been facing anyone of note it will be a big step up.

Comment

I think its time for me to edit my topic. People actually are starting to believe that Wilder would jump that high of his current opposition. It would be suicide really, still needs to start fighting guys who weren't knocked out by 8 or more opponents before he fought them and have bizarre records.

Comment

This would be too much of a step up. Wilder needs more seasoning but they do need to move him up a bit more. Problem is they haven't move him up. Either his management is fuking him and not helping his career in the long run, he either isn't that good, or they are milking a bronze medal. Not sure which one it is but somethings gotta give.

Comment

They should forget about his knockout streak and match him against legitimate opposition. To me it's starting to seem like his management doesn't have faith in his ability and instead tries to build him up for the eventual big payday with an unbeaten record.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
            They should forget about his knockout streak and match him against legitimate opposition. To me it's starting to seem like his management doesn't have faith in his ability and instead tries to build him up for the eventual big payday with an unbeaten record.
            That didn't work out too good for Tyrone Brunson tho.. I felt sorry for that guy because I knew his management team had played him but he should have realized it to some extent.

Comment

Why would Fury want to step down and fight this no mark?

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                Why would Fury want to step down and fight this no mark?
                It would get him some exposure in the USA, I guess.

Comment

For all of you riding the Fury train. Fury is a joke. Hes big and thats it. He is too slow, waaay to slow. His footwork is the worst of all the young heavies, and he has no defense, hes easy as hell to hit, and hes fat, very fat. Look at this video of his last fight. If Chisora had some power,speed and reach this fight would have never went the distance. They were barely moving and Fury was gasping for air. I'd pick a green wilder right now if they were to fight. Wilder would move around and Fury being out of shape and slow would be in alot of trouble against the faster harder punching Wilder. The first big clean right hand from wilder would rock Fury and you know wilder would land it because he fires it off that quick left jab. Ko for wilder, no question. When a guy stands in front of you its easy to look good. When a guy moves around and hits you while hes moving with quick accurate, hard power shots, it becomes a whole new game. I think Wilder will ellevate his game when faced with a serious threat. I've seen it done before.

Comment

Easy work for tyson fury, black kid won't last 3 rounds with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                      Easy work for tyson fury, black kid won't last 3 rounds with him.
                      I'll remember you said that

Comment

Working...
                      X