No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins vs. Cloud: Ryan Coyne To Face Marcus Oliveira

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins vs. Cloud: Ryan Coyne To Face Marcus Oliveira

BROOKLYN, N.Y.—A World Boxing Association light heavyweight elimination bout featuring two undefeated fighters, Ryan “The Irish Outlaw” Coyne (21-0, 9 KOs), from St. Louis, and Marcus Oliveira (24-0-1, 19 KOs), from Lawrence, Kan., has been added to the March 9 card in Brooklyn’s Barclays Center headlined by future Hall of Famer Bernard “The Executioner” Hopkins (52-6-2, 32 KOs), from Philadelphia, taking on undefeated International Boxing Federation light heavyweight champion Tavoris “Thunder” Cloud (24-0, 19 KOs), from Tallahassee, Fla.

[Click Here To Read More]

The curse of 2013 strikes again. No one is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      The curse of 2013 strikes again. No one is safe.
      Yeah man, eFF this year!

Comment

Poor guy. First he misses out on the Cleverly fight, now this.

Comment

bad enuf 2 keep him out 6/8 weeks...wonder what type head guard he was using, if he was??

Comment

I know Coyne more for the fights he has pulled out of than any fight he's ever been in

Comment

I know its easy to say but, barclays center, showtime, a win away from a mandatory, all's he has to do is beat Oliveira. Thats a tough spot, I mean, the cut isn't even... Then I looked at some tape of Oliveira and thought damn this guy looks heavy handed and nasty.

Comment

damn now canelo's cursing fights he's not involved in lol

Comment

Working...
                X