Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is Boxing...a Broke Nose... really !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Any injury caused by an "accidental" headbutt or any other foul can result in a stoppage that I wouldn't argue with.

People act like it was caused by a punch. It was a clear headbutt, that I don't even think was accidental.
    So you think a broken nose via headbutt is enough to stop any fight then?

Comment

The doctor stopped it, and Garcia was dominating the fight. I didn't want them to stop the fight but the outcome would have been no different. Garcia was outboxing Salido easily!

Comment

Salido resorted to an intentional head butt because he had no answer for Garcia and was getting his a*s whipped!!!!

Comment

Garcia was winning, and Salido wasn't showing any signs of coming back. If Garcia says it was hard to breath you ****ing armchair, stfu and eat the decision. Pathetic armchair. Go wake Manny up mother****er!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            Your a phucken idiot. Mikey was dominating and it would be stupid to continue when he didn't need to. If the fight was close I could understand. Mikey did great. I was rooting for Salidos yet didn't have an issue with the stopage cause Mikey was clearly the better fighter.

Another Pacturded thread by Packla-boy.
            :AOR: So he was winning Big deal. Manny was winning against JMM too you dumb****! Another softy g string little girl that thinks...ohhhh poor little nose stop the fight little nosey is broken....hehehheeee youre a soft coward!

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
              So you think a broken nose via headbutt is enough to stop any fight then?
              If he's unable to continue, yes. An opponent shouldn't be given an advantage from landing a headbutt.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                tell you what let me slam my head into your nose and lets see how tough you are
                Hey Larry, guess what you moron, it's boxing. They slam each others faces for a living. Headbutts, broken noses, broken hands, cut eyes, faces, lips, broken ribs are all part and parcel of the game.

I remember you very well saying the same stuff when Ward beat Kessler with 154 headbutts clearly more deliberate than this.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  Many guys here are defending the stoppage (which I don't agree with) so let me ask you a question.

If boxing rules were changed so that every time a fighter gets a broken nose the fight is stopped, would you guys agree?
                  If it was cause by a punch it would have been a different story. Mikey was dominating and was fouled. Fight was no longer an even playing field and it would have been stupid for Mikey to continue since Mikey, the better fighter, would be giving a handicap advantage to Solidos. Mikey clearly was the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    If he's unable to continue, yes. An opponent shouldn't be given an advantage from landing a headbutt.
                    He looked fine to continue though. It wasn't even bleeding!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      :AOR: So he was winning Big deal. Manny was winning against JMM too you dumb****! Another softy g string little girl that thinks...ohhhh poor little nose stop the fight little nosey is broken....hehehheeee youre a soft coward!
                      See here homey, just because Pacman got put to sleep after being ahead doesn't mean everyone gets that homerun shot. Pacman is reckless, Mikey isn't big difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X