Random ishhhhh that bothers you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random ishhhhh that bothers you

Here are a couple for me:

People who leave shopping carts in parking spaces. Take your lazy ass and push that ishh back where it belongs. No wonder America is so fat.

People who are quick to cut you off while driving but then drive 20MPH afterwards. You were so quick to cut in front of me but then you decide to drive like your 80?

People who waste time talking about other people's sexuality. Who cares what somebody else likes?

#1 - people who slow down to see an accident that happened on the other side of the freeway. It's not even in our lanes but they slow down to look across the way and slow everyone down. I want to literally kill those people.

#2 - When people say "respect if earned not given". That has to be the stupidest thing in the fuking world to say. Every human deserves basic respect, you may respect some people more than other's but you should have basic respect for every person on the planet unless of course they do something to disrespect you.

#3 - When people ask you a question and they don't want to know the answer, they just want to impose their opinion on you. For example, "Do you think so and so is pretty? Yes I do...Really? Oh my god she's so ugly!" Bit.ch if you didn't like my response, then why the fuk did you ask me?

Comment

being interrupted when i am speaking.

people with bad manners ranging from table manners to not saying thank you for simple courtesies.

bad customer service.

i am going to like this thread, so much **** annoys me that i just can't think of. this is going to be my sounding board.

Comment

people who refuse to wear deodorant.

fat people on scooters just because they're too lazy to walk.

taco bell.

pugly.

nausea

people who call marijuana a drug

insensitive motherphuckers.

Comment

When water splashes up my anus while i'm taking a shit, specially in public toilet.

Comment

people who don't wash their hands after using the washroom.

hot dogs/baloney.

sarah michelle gellar

vampire movies - anything tae phuck to do with vampires.

facebook.

smart phones....though they obviously have their benefit.

obese broads who don't wash (this is specific to my 350lb sister in law who i wish would fall into a bottomless well though there isn't one wide enough for her to fit into.) but really, as much pain as it would cause her family, i would like to see this ***** get face cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
              When water splashes up my anus while i'm taking a shit, specially in public toilet.
              good one. just drop a bit of tissue in before you sit down. no splash.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
                You sound like someone I know. am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                  You sound like someone I know. am I wrong?
                  Yes manong Kadyo, you are wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    good one. just drop a bit of tissue in before you sit down. no splash.
                    lol I do that sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                    X