No announcement yet.

Lebron simply refuses to take the last second shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
    I think if he took the shot and missed, there would have been threads of him being a bum and never being great, and this and that.
    naw man.just dare to be great...

Comment

Thats why he aint the best player.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        naw man.just dare to be great...
        Lounge hates everything that LeBron does. I'm telling you, whether he took the shot or not. Only way he would have gotten props is if he took the shot AND made it. And even then, there would have still been some bitter b-ball fans hating some other way. You've been here for a while, you should know this by now.

Comment

Lounge hates everything that LeBron does. I'm telling you, whether he took the shot or not. Only way he would have gotten props is if he took the shot AND made it. And even then, there would have still been some bitter b-ball fans hating some other way. You've been here for a while, you should know this by now.
          i know there are lots of lebron haters here.but he just disappointed me tonight man

Comment

if lebron would have made it people would have been saying lebron showed up in a meaningless all star game but he won't show up in the nba finals.

Comment

yep lebron is always in a lose/lose situtaion until he win rings and a finals mvp

Comment

Comment

Oh, just went on the website. Didn't even know you were talking about the All-Star Game.

The NBA has become so irrelevant I don't even keep up with this, even though I used to give the All-Star game a look every year.

Comment

Lmfao @ all teh haterz. Lebron this, Lebron that. If he wouldn't be quality you wouldn't talk about him 24/7.

/thread

Comment

no killer instinct..

simple as that..

Comment

Working...
                      X