Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats what a fight looks like when you take zero risks

he took zero risks.

cant knock donaire at all

narvaez pulled a barker. if you take no risks you can last the distance.

barker stepped up and turned up the heat late and got stopped for his trouble

narvaez showed up to stink the joint out. he's a skilled and experienced fighter but he didnt win a round on my card. he cant break grape and wont let his hands go.

awful fight

Comment

• man, just seeing a picture of 'angulo vs kirkland' with their boxing pics together gets me pumped. that fight should deliver!

Comment

• What a boring fight.

I won't even complement his defense, it's completely pointless with no offense.

Comment

• Hard to look good with a style like Narvaez.... same as Pac-Clottey.

Comment

• Same here man, can't express my disgust for that defensive style.

Comment

• pacquiao did throw TWICE the punches donaire threw, literally. . . can't blame donaire. . . can't really blame narvaez either - shyt, i wouldn't wanna get ICED. . .

and LOL x 1000 at the fools saying that donaire was "exposed" and "will be destroyed by gamboa now", etc., etc. . . THAT IS A NOOB MISTAKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                9-3 Donaire. Donaire didn't look like a top 10 P4P and please don't compare that to Pacquiao-Clottey, Pacquiao hit Clottey way more and looked way better.
                Clottey is no Narvaez either.

It came down to Narvaez feeling Donaires power in the third and being content on just finishing the fight. Same way Mosley felt after Pacquiao knocked him down. Same way Johnson felt against Klitschko.

These guys are getting the best paychecks of their lives but EVERYONE is counting them out. That takes a mental toll on someone. When they get into the ring and realize they can't win, the last thing they want to do is get knocked out. So these fighters stay defensive and the fans get a crappy fight.

Comment

• That's actually my favorite defensive style.

It's the most exciting defensive style I've ever seen, you honestly have to be a defensive wizard/genius to master that style.

**** sweetpea!

LONG LIVE JOSHUA CLOTTEY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                    Hard to look good with a style like Narvaez.... same as Pac-Clottey.
                    Reminded me of Pirog-Maciel who was another Argentinian with a high guard that threw nothing all night.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
                      That's actually my favorite defensive style.

It's the most exciting defensive style I've ever seen, you honestly have to be a defensive wizard/genius to master that style.

**** sweetpea!

LONG LIVE JOSHUA CLOTTEY!

I mean, at least move your head and upper body with it, look to counter, take the initiative more. Instead most would rather shell up and hope that their opponent is standing right in front of them once they're done punching, fuckin' annoying

Comment

Working...
                      X