No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez vs. Martinez Undercard Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez vs. Martinez Undercard Final Presser

Las Vegas, Nevada --- "CHAVEZ-MARTINEZ UNDERCARD PC" ----Fighters: Mike Lee, Joachim Alcine, Guillermo Rigondeaux, Rocky Martinez, Matthew Macklin, Miguel Beltran Jr., Roberto Marroquin and Paul Harness pose during the undercard press conference at the Wynn Las Vegas for the upcoming 'Sold-Out' Mexican Independence Day Middleweight championship battle between undefeated WBC Middleweight Champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and two-division world champion Sergio Martinez. Promoted by Top Rank, Zanfer Promotions and DiBella Entertainment, in association with Wynn Las Vegas, At&T and Tecate, Chavez Jr. vs Martinez will take place Saturday, September 15 at Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, live on HBO Pay Per View. Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

Rigo looks like a lost child who just snuck in, grabbed a portion of the oversized check, and started pretending to be part of the ensemble cast.

Comment

Wow, Mike Lee is going to be on the televised portion of PPV? I like the kid but this is a typically crappy Top Rank undercard.

Comment

This undercard is useless... Top Rank?? more like "Bottom Rank"... amirite??
        Sadly.. still getting the fight.. because Chavez Sr... Was the Best Mexican Fighter ever!!!... gotta support his son, for all the exciting fights he, himself gave us..

Comment

Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
          This undercard is useless... Top Rank?? more like "Bottom Rank"... amirite??
          Sadly.. still getting the fight.. because Chavez Sr... Was the Best Mexican Fighter ever!!!... gotta support his son, for all the exciting fights he, himself gave us..
          sopor rigo modafoka

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
            Rigo looks like a lost child who just snuck in, grabbed a portion of the oversized check, and started pretending to be part of the ensemble cast.
            hilarious, **** is so true. Mike lee is pimpin though

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              LMAO @ Rigo in the first picture. That pose is priceless.

Man how old is Marroquin? He is toast. I hope Rigo doesn't come headhunting. Marroquin is taller and the body is there to be hit.

Comment

I would have definitely bought this PPV if there was a better undercard, besides the main event Martinez vs Beltran is the only fight that promises fireworks.
                Last edited by UTEP; 09-13-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Hellsyeah!!...oh wait who's fighting on the undercard??! Oh it's that guy from the Subway commercials. I f'nn hate Arums PPV undercards, always pure crap!

I can't wait for GBP's undercard on Saturday!

Comment

Warrrrr. Rocky let's goooo

Comment

Working...
                    X