Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Tarver-Kayode, Wright-Quillin, Trout, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Tarver-Kayode, Wright-Quillin, Trout, More

The weights are in for Saturday's Showtime televised quadrupleheader at the Home Depot Center in Los Angeles, California. In the main event, undefeated Lateef Kayode (18-0, 14 KOs) will challenge IBO cruiserweight titleholder Antonio Tarver (29-6, 20 KOs). Tarver came in at 198-pounds, while Kayode was 199-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

what's up with the overweight people. i know it's not even a pound but still. very professional.

Comment

All I know is that this regular showtime card damn near puts the majority of ppv's to shame. War Showtime, Trout, Tarver, & my bwoy Winky baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

wanna see pics off the weight in? go to *********.com

they already posted the pics of the weight in. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

pics of weight in

go to *********. c o m. They already posted the pics. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Tarver always look soft ... he better be on-point with Kayode because even though Kayode doesn't have the best technique, he's a raging bull sometimes and all it takes is one good shot and Tarver is going to be in trouble.

If Tarver doesn't lose his head and can frustrate and avoid Kayode's rushes ... its his fight all night.

Comment

Pics are Up

Comment

Good to see Winky back in action but I think he is going to get beaten in this one. You can't have 4 year layoffs between fights.

Tarver is going to use Kayode's aggression against him and beat him on points.

Comment

Kayode needs to get tested. What's up with all those veins on his arms?

Comment

traver is out of shape

Comment

Working...
                    X