Collapse
No announcement yet.

Create a fighter P4P that would take Sugar Ray Robinsons place as GOAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pernels D, Chavez sr chin, Gattis heart or Israel Vasquez... With titos power.

Comment

I mean Ruben Olivares was a monster. I think like somewhere in the vicinity of his first 50 fights was by k.o. They called him the flyweight with a heavyweight punch lol. Could u imagine if with all of mayweathers abilities, he hit like tyson at welter? str8 monster..lol

I mean but if you don't think that is enough, what about mayweather with Shavers power at 130/135?

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
        I mean Ruben Olivares was a monster. I think like somewhere in the vicinity of his first 50 fights was by k.o. They called him the flyweight with a heavyweight punch lol. Could u imagine if with all of mayweathers abilities, he hit like tyson at welter? str8 monster..lol

I mean but if you don't think that is enough, what about mayweather with Shavers power at 130/135?
        Would most def be a highly avoided fighter. Lol. I wonder how much having that kind of power would change a defensive minded fighter? Would you be as defensive if you knew you could chop down a tree with your fists and would you become more open to take punches? Just an unrelated side thought

Comment

Leonard........

In my opinion Sugar Ray Leonard was the perfect fighter and had no weaknesses. He would have out-classed Robinson. People get too wrapped up in how many fights he had but the truth is, could he have fought that many times in any other era? I didn't think so. He was great and ahead of his time but he had major flaws that a more atheletic and tactful fighter would have taken advantage of.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            In my opinion Sugar Ray Leonard was the perfect fighter and had no weaknesses. He would have out-classed Robinson. People get too wrapped up in how many fights he had but the truth is, could he have fought that many times in any other era? I didn't think so. He was great and ahead of his time but he had major flaws that a more atheletic and tactful fighter would have taken advantage of.
            Couldn't agree more IMO SRL was the perfect fighther... Had it all.

Comment

mayweather with tyson ko power

Comment

Originally posted by ab4life View Post
                Would most def be a highly avoided fighter. Lol. I wonder how much having that kind of power would change a defensive minded fighter? Would you be as defensive if you knew you could chop down a tree with your fists and would you become more open to take punches? Just an unrelated side thought
                I dont think i would. I'd be tryna kill people lol. But i was looking at it from a counter puncher with some of the best timing and most accurate punches in the history of the sports point of view.....If i had power like that and KNEW that when you missed i was pretty much gonna connect somewhere...well, then i think i wouldn't mind opening up a little more to lure you in, knowing that all i need is to land a few pull counters right down the pipe. Besides, i chose 130/135 because floyd wasn't as safety first as he is in the higher weights.

Comment

Working...
                X