Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Won't Chase a KO With Mosley, But I'll Take It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Won't Chase a KO With Mosley, But I'll Take It!

Unbeaten WBC junior middleweight champion Saul Alvarez "Canelo" has officially opened his training camp in the Jalisco capital. Canelo faces former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Destroy him canelo

Comment

Canelo is gonna do what Mosley did to Margarito for that KO

Comment

both of them will be gasses by the 5th round

Comment

Mann what a memoriable Cinco de Mayo would these ppl have if Oldesly Sparks Canelo out Margarito execution style.On another note I wouldn't mind if the ginger retires Mosley so we dont get pinned on ppvs watching his lackluster performances.

Comment

Mosley was also knocked down by Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Unbeaten WBC junior middleweight champion Saul Alvarez "Canelo" has officially opened his training camp in the Jalisco capital. Canelo faces former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
              So Canelo is going to box safety first, and hopes to win a 12 round decision. And only step on the gas, if Mosley is gassed out, mouth open, hands downs and struggling.

This one got Canelo by UD written all over it.

Comment

I will be very dissapointed if Canelo does not KO Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  So Canelo is going to box safety first, and hopes to win a 12 round decision. And only step on the gas, if Mosley is gassed out, mouth open, hands downs and struggling.

This one got Canelo by UD written all over it.
                  Actually no, he always says this before his fights, ever since he got rocked by Jose Cotto, he doesn't rush to beat his opponents anymore. Learned from his mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
                    Actually no, he always says this before his fights, ever since he got rocked by Jose Cotto, he doesn't rush to beat his opponents anymore. Learned from his mistakes.
                    So thats a yes then.

Canelo is going to boxing safety first not go in for the kill until Mosley poses almost no risk.

If Mosley back peddles and goes to last the 12 again this win borefest 2012.

When Marquez gets rocked he come back harder and fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X