Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conte Suspicious of Mayweather, Pacquiao Using Steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conte Suspicious of Mayweather, Pacquiao Using Steroids

Victor Conte, founder of the infamous BALCO Lab, appeared on the latest edition of "The Boxing Lab," which is BoxingScene.com's official audio show. The controversial figure gave his opinion on a variety of topics. One that is sure to raise eyebrows are his thoughts on boxing's two pound for pound kings. Conte, who works with fighters such as Nonito Donaire and Andre Berto, said that he wouldn't be surprised if both Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather are using performance enhancing drugs. [Click Here To Read More]

No crap Conte is suspicious...Conte spent over a decade doping guys just like them

Comment

sugar ray robinson gained over 30lb's
      thomas hearns gained gained over 30lb's
      roberto duran gained over 40lb's
      ezzard charles gained over 50lb's during his career

all before any of them got fat, all in top shape
      off the top of my head
      Last edited by SplitSecond; 09-28-2011, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Conte is probably right no 1 is more qualified to teach the general public on cheating more than him. However if i was to bet my last dollar on who is more likely i repeat LIKELY to be on something it would be pac man for the simple reason he came up with 99 reasons y he should not be tested. To be honest am tired of this whole saga now and FCUK all of them starting with BOB.

Comment

So he's basically discrediting all the drug testing performed by the NSAC since it's inception.

At least Floyd is willing to prove he's clean with RANDOM drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post

At least Floyd is willing to prove he's clean with RANDOM drug testing.
            Too bad its a mask to avoid a legitimate threat

Comment

Originally posted by ihatebobarum View Post
              Conte is probably right no 1 is more qualified to teach the general public on cheating more than him. However if i was to bet my last dollar on who is more likely i repeat LIKELY to be on something it would be pac man for the simple reason he came up with 99 reasons y he should not be tested. To be honest am tired of this whole saga now and FCUK all of them starting with BOB.
              99 Reasons And A Bitch Ain't One.

Pacquiao NEVER intended to take the test in the first place despite the lies of "I Agreed To Everything."

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
                Too bad its a mask to avoid a legitimate threat
                Right. Not even you yourself believe that.

Comment

Conte made a career juicing athletes and now he's Mr Goody Two Shoes, here to clean up the sport. I'm all for random testing but I don't take a word he says seriously.

BTW Pacquiao did agree to random testing, just Google it. You *****s keep forgetting that it's always Floyd who is bringing up his impending court date or some other BS.

Comment

Originally posted by breakyourface View Post
                    Conte made a career juicing athletes and now he's Mr Goody Two Shoes, here to clean up the sport. I'm all for random testing but I don't take a word he says seriously.

BTW Pacquiao did agree to random testing, just Google it. You *****s keep forgetting that it's always Floyd who is bringing up his impending court date or some other BS.
                    He "agreed", and it took him how long?

Now, we know he was never going to take the test he "agreed" to take.

It was all smoke and mirrors but we all knew that, didn't we?

Comment

Working...
                    X