No announcement yet.

Most overrated females of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Damn you nailed it.....you found me out man, I'm really this little scrawny white kid behind his computer pretending to be Mexican.

You are so incredibly intuitive, how do you do it? I mean you never even met me and you found out so easily.

When I grow up, I want to be just like you man, your my hero!!
    Between making lists of which movie stars you feel aren't very attractive, stating how you would beat up people you know on the internet, and telling stories about chasing groups of people out of convenience stores, and now taking offense to a statement that wasn't remotely attributable to you, I would say that you are massively insecure and scared little man.

Comment

Bro, she's so fukin ugly and dudes love her.

she looked hot in the mask, after that it all went down hill after she went for the anorexic look.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
        Between making lists of which movie stars you feel aren't very attractive, stating how you would beat up people you know on the internet, and telling stories about chasing groups of people out of convenience stores, and now taking offense to a statement that wasn't remotely attributable to you, I would say that you are massively insecure and scared little man.
        I never said I would beat anyone up

I never chased anyone out of a convenience store

I never took offense to the statement you made

It's a fun list, a list based on my opinion. Relax, sit back and everything will be ok.

I am bored at work.

Comment

Bro, she's so fukin ugly and dudes love her.

She does not age well........acne fucked her skin up as well.

Comment

This is my list of most overrated females. I don't see the beauty in these women, I don't see the attraction. Some of them I find repulsive to be honest with you. Made up Hollywood stars that were elevated to sex symbol status for whatever reason.
            I'll have a stab at this:

#10 - Julia Roberts. Back in the day she wasn't bad.....I suppose she's still OK but not someone I'd make a fuss over.

#9 - Anne Hathaway. Have to disagree with you here: Anne's face is awesome! Beautiful woman.

#8 - Kate Hudson. Agree with you here: She's not my cup of tea and blondes have a harder time impressing me with their looks than other women do.

#7 - Natalie Portman. I'm sorry, but I LOVE Natalie's face!

#6 - Emma Watson (Chick from Harry Potter). Too damn young. Has a little girl's face. Call me in 5 years when she matures into a woman.

#5 - Pamela Anderson. Absolutely agreed! Pamela is the skank from hell and I wouldn't do her with Stone Roses' d1ck.

#4 - Miley Cyrus. See Emma Watson.

#3 - Danica Patrick (race car driver). She's OK. I wouldn't call her a beauty but she's not unattractive. I can see her making the list because a lot of guys thinks she's drop-dead gorgeous.

#2 - Brittney Spears. Agree 100% I never could see the attraction.

#1 - Cameron Diaz. She's OK. Has something about her that makes her attractive that I can't quite put my finger on. Not a super beauty though.

Comment

Definitely gotta agree with the inclusion of Anne Hathaway on that list. She's a bug-eyed elf with an annoying face.

Then again, I don't mind Cameron Diaz (although I agree she has a weird face).
              Last edited by PittyPat; 06-30-2010, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
                im trying to avoid long drives

the best mexican place in miami is taco bell
                I use to have my company back in the days , use to have a box freezer truck, and sell produce to restaurants. It was the ****. Money was awesome. I use to have 3 mexican restaurants. I can take u to eat the best mexican food in broward. That **** is amazing. And actually , the owners are a Puerto Rican guy , and his wife is Mexican. Crazy mother****ers. Smoke weed like theres no tommorow. And cook the best mexican food I have ever tasted. After eating thta , taco bell is like literally eating dog ****. Seriously , is a small little shop with barely room for ten , but the thing gets packed every day. really ****ing good

Comment

Hayden

_______

Comment

this chick ruled the 90's i remember as a kid i still didnt find her hot

Comment

Pam Anderson was perfectly beautiful BEFORE all the surgery, when she posed nude for Penthouse about 20 years ago.

She ruined herself.

Comment

Working...
                      X