No announcement yet.

keeping your hands up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keeping your hands up

any1 got any good suggestions/training tips that help to keep your hands up in the guard position. Recently i just keep letting my right go down.

I just always touched my thumbs to the side of my jaw. I takes time to lose bad habits of dropping your hands in exchanges but it is easily rectified with constant attention to it. In a short time it will be just what you do and how you do it, bringing your hands back to gaurd position.......Rockin'

Comment

I can't help because i keep my left hand down sometimes.

Comment

if you continue to say cant then you never will, and the right hands that you will eat flush will get you out of the sport in a quick way. I highly recommend that you change the word cant to I am not brining my left back up. Its all in your mind man, everything starts there..........Rockin'

Comment

i agree its in the mind. i asked the question looking for a quick and easy method, kind of like a 'cheat'. but if i do that it won't be worth it. i'll get it stuck to my jaw in no time. cheers for the quick reply anyway.

Comment

Sometimes learning from your mistakes the hard way, teach you best when it comes to preventing them.

Comment

for keeping your hands up , try shadow boxing with weights but pay a lot of attention to when u drop your hands , its a good way to kick the habit

Comment

get in the ring with a head hunter thatll teach you, garaunteed youll neverr wanna put ur hands down again

Comment

Originally posted by cms
                  for keeping your hands up , try shadow boxing with weights but pay a lot of attention to when u drop your hands , its a good way to kick the habit

hahahah@ at his avator

Comment

cms is that you in your avatar? If so, you look extremely depressed in the picture. You should take a new one. Take it in better lighting and try to look either angry or just cool and confident. The depressed or sad look is not a fitting one for a boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X