No announcement yet.

Stronger Comeback: Mitchell or Price?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stronger Comeback: Mitchell or Price?

Two top HW contenders with hype behind them have lost their last fights in dramatic fashion. Which fighter do you believe will bounce back better from their defeat?
    Mitchell
    0.00%
    Price
    33.33%
    Both are hype-jobs and won't amount to anything
    66.67%

Probably Price. He has a solid amateur background to rely on, whereas Mitchell is more or less learning the ropes as he goes. Also, Mitchell's team exercised the rematch clause with Banks, which I think is a bad idea and shows he doesn't have the wisest people behind him. There is no way Mitchell could adjust his style in such a short period of time.

On the other hand, Mitchell is younger. This is in his favour.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
      Probably Price. He has a solid amateur background to rely on, whereas Mitchell is more or less learning the ropes as he goes. Also, Mitchell's team exercised the rematch clause with Banks, which I think is a bad idea and shows he doesn't have the wisest people behind him. There is no way Mitchell could adjust his style in such a short period of time.

Mithchell is older....

And both are bums, will never be anything special

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post

Mitchell turns 31 this year, while Price turns 30. Mitchell also became a pro a year earlier.

Comment

My mistake. For some reason I thought Mitchell was 28.

Comment

They should fight each other...

Comment

I would say neither, but if I had to pick one it would be Price because he is big enough that he could fight in a way that could limit the potential fire that comes back.

Comment

Working...
              X