Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Dallas Jr.....WHO??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The saddest thing about this thread is thatthe only reason it was started is because TS saw a thread that said Matthysse would be a better opponent then Guerrerro.

Not that Matthysse would ko Floyd, or even beat FLoyd, but that simply Matthysse would be a better opponent. That alone set TS off.

TS is a top line nut hugger. How dare anyone be a decent opponent to Mayweather. How dare Matthysse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      The scoring of a professional fight is based on four things: clean punching, effective aggression, ring generalship, and defense. No where in the rules, at least that I am aware, do power punches count more than jabs or counters when scoring a fight.
      Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I could not agree with you more...
      Then you are both fucking idiots.

A clean jab isn't going to score as well as a clean straight that rocks someone. This isn't the ams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovci View Post
        The saddest thing about this thread is thatthe only reason it was started is because TS saw a thread that said Matthysse would be a better opponent then Guerrerro.

Not that Matthysse would ko Floyd, or even beat FLoyd, but that simply Matthysse would be a better opponent. That alone set TS off.

TS is a top line nut hugger. How dare anyone be a decent opponent to Mayweather. How dare Matthysse.
        I'm not a Floyd nutthugger and I kinda agree with TS,people are riding him a bit..I like Matt's but some poster are going over the top with some of the things they are posting around here...

Comment

A clean jab isn't going to score as well as a clean straight that rocks someone. This isn't the ams.
          where in the rules of scoring a professional fight does it say that power punches score more or count more than jabs or counters.

In your post, the power punch isn't what is being scored its the rocking of the opponent. SO, if you are Larry Holmes for example, and you have a jab that brocks opponents, it counts just as much as a power punch that rocks an opponent.

when you don't know the rules, ask. there are plenty of us who can help you.

Comment

So let me ask you since your so smart and we are obviously morons..Let's say one fighter has landed his jab consistently and controlled the rd,and the other fighter has landed two solid right hands..Who wins the round??

Comment

where in the rules of scoring a professional fight does it say that power punches score more or count more than jabs or counters.

In your post, the power punch isn't what is being scored its the rocking of the opponent. SO, if you are Larry Holmes for example, and you have a jab that brocks opponents, it counts just as much as a power punch that rocks an opponent.

when you don't know the rules, ask. there are plenty of us who can help you.
              Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              So let me ask you since your so smart and we are obviously morons..Let's say one fighter has landed his jab consistently and controlled the rd,and the other fighter has landed two solid right hands..Who wins the round??
              It's obliviously subjective smart ass. You gave an example that would lead to the guy landing all rd winning.Pure crap example. A better example would be 4 good jabs vs 2 big rights. 2 big rights wins the rd every time.

But if you are scoring a jab equal to a straight then you have completely lost the point of this not being the ams. If you can't score subjectively based on different situations then that's a problem.

Are you telling me if someone lands 5 good jabs and the other guys lands 5 good straights you would score it even? No one in boxing would agree with that. That's what you were saying in your previous post and that's why I called you both idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                look at the name and the start date. clearly this is an alt of one of manny's far right birther fringe fanbase that has no ****ing clue how to score a fight other than listening to Jim Lampley call a manny fight.

Comment

It's obliviously subjective smart ass. You gave an example that would lead to the guy landing all rd winning.Pure crap example. A better example would be 4 good jabs vs 2 big rights. 2 big rights wins the rd every time.

But if you are scoring a jab equal to a straight then you have completely lost the point of this not being the ams. If you can't score subjectively based on different situations then that's a problem.

Are you telling me if someone lands 5 good jabs and the other guys lands 5 good straights you would score it even? No one in boxing would agree with that. That's what you were saying in your previous post and that's why I called you both idiots.
                  you didn't answer my question.

where in the rules of boxing does it say a power punch counts more than a jab or a counter?

Comment

look at the name and the start date. clearly this is an alt of one of manny's far right birther fringe fanbase that has no ****ing clue how to score a fight other than listening to Jim Lampley call a manny fight.
                    It's a croatian name and I have been around this forum since 09.

If you think you are so smart reply to my post.

Comment

The scoring of a professional fight is based on four things: clean punching, effective aggression, ring generalship, and defense. No where in the rules, at least that I am aware, do power punches count more than jabs or counters when scoring a fight.
                      Are you even being serious right now? Wow please stop scoring fights, no wonder you had Judah winning. Apparently jabs count way more then power punches because popping a weak jab that missed 82% of the time counts more then getting hammered with power punches all night.

You should contact DLH, he can make you a judge for paulie, and judah fights

Comment

Working...
                      X