Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac and Marquez can fight 5x but no May vs Marquez 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac and Marquez can fight 5x but no May vs Marquez 2?

No one wants to see if this new Marquez can beat Floyd? I think this is the biggest money fight outside floyd vs canelo/pacquiao.

With Guerrero vs Canelo on undercard

With Adrien Broner vs British dude

Thay might be 2.1 million ppvs

nobody wants Pac-Marquez 5
    both of them need to retire, especially Pac
    and what's new about Marquez?
    he's still too small for Floyd, just like he was in 09

Comment

Because Floyd won every damn round when they fought, and that's when Marquez was even younger. Marquez may have knocked Manny out, but he didn't look as good the majority of the time in that fight as he had in November 2011. Timing was everything though and he landed the two punches that meant something and were enough to win.

No Mayweather-Marquez II, it's just pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        nobody wants Pac-Marquez 5
        both of them need to retire, especially Pac
        and what's new about Marquez?
        he's still too small for Floyd, just like he was in 09
        It looked like JMM grew into that 147 physique. Maybe hes ready at redemption vs Floyd and one last payday before he rides of into the sunset.

Comment

I agree, completely pointless. It wasn't even a competitive match the first time. Marquez won half of the first round and that was it. If they fought again, I am confident that Floyd would knock him out badly.

Comment

Besides, Pac-Marquez 5 is being saved for Mexico this year. All Marquez does the last couple years is fight Manny, get with the program.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Because Floyd won every damn round when they fought, and that's when Marquez was even younger. Marquez may have knocked Manny out, but he didn't look as good the majority of the time in that fight as he had in November 2011. Timing was everything though and he landed the two punches that meant something and were enough to win.

No Mayweather-Marquez II, it's just pointless.
              I thought manny vs pac 4 was pointless but over a million people paid 59.99 to see it. I think from a casual fan perspective you can sell this fight easier.

Comment

It would be one thing if Marquez was calling him out or something but it doesn't look like he wants the fight so why should we?

Comment

Granted they are exhausting Pac-Marquez with 5 fights they have still been competitive fights Mayweather - Marquez was never competitive I think Marquez grew into the weight better since fighting Mayweather but I still seeing it being an easy victory for Mayweather

Comment

Pac-Marquez III was pointless. It was at a weight that Marquez had only been dominated at, that was an awful fight. I sort of understand why Manny took the 4th fight, because he was trying to redeem himself from what was seen as a loss in 2011 by many.

The 5th fight is down right just....I don't know. I mean even Robinson-LaMotta got old at some point.

Comment

Working...
                    X