Why are people bashing Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple, most Pacfans are racist pos/end thread

Comment

People are heated, they hate stuff like that. Heated people really aren't going to think clearly so with this ammount of heat created some is naturally going to fall on Bradley because he gained even if he played no real part.

Over time I think people won't hold to much agianst Bradley though, but for right now it is what it is.

Comment

Now that i won so many bets about the Pacquiao vs Bradley fights ,i am going to do the honorable thing and refund all of it! I was going for Bradley , true! And i really thought he had a chance , and when he was announced that he won , i was stunned and tripping out, Pacquiao controlled the fight and clearly won it, and all i could think it was karma, for what happened in that Marquez fight...... Well it does not make me happy to know that boxing has come to; Grew up admiring boxing but now I am so fed up with this corrupt promoter (Bob Arum, in the past he had DON KING and he passed the torch to him), he plays with the lives of individuals who risk their lives in the ring ,rips them off,buys off old judges in vegas, fixes fights and plays monopoly with them,showS no loyalty to the fighter, he deserves hell! I will never buy a ppv card held by Top Rank again! So if you wanna blame someone blame Bob Arum and not Bradley!...... I again rather watch GBP; And Pacquiao should do his own promotions the way Oscar De La Hoya with GBP did and left that crooked ass Arum , and change the world of boxing ..... ARUM IS THE SHAME OF BOXING....... BTW no one wants to see the rematch, P{acquiao won and he should move on!

Comment

I think its more of the reaction he gave when they announced he won. I give bradley credit for at least backing up what he said. H e came out, and didnt quit. He wa in plenty of positions to get KO'd, but he still took risks and tried to win. Cant hate the man for that. Granted, he's not good enough to warrant the type of money he's going to be getting, but who else out there, really is on Bradley's level of boxing???

In summary, once manny and floyd leave, boxing's fuggin dead. Unless you get some type of jeremy lin media snesation happen.

Comment

It's just natural for fans to put the blame on the fighter even though he has nothing to do with the outcome. Same thing in the Marques 3 fight. The hate on Paq is unbelievable even though he's not the one who scored the result. I would guess Paq would have accepted it peacefully if the judges gave the belt to JMM.

Comment

Working...
            X