Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to the greatest. Name your favorite Ali boxing moment...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

man Ali is the greatest...I have so many fav moments from him....but if I had to go wih just one it would be getting dropped by Joe in the last round of their first fight and hopping back up before the count of 1 or 2.....took Joe's BEST punch on the chin and hopped back up when most dudes would've been sleep.....knock me down and I'm getting right back up....thats my motto!!

Comment

My favourite Ali fight's I like watching used to be the Larry Holmes fight. Now I'd say it's the first Frazier fight.

His most overwhelming and awing moment of his career (He had many) was probably the first Liston fight.

An unbelievable performance.

Comment

I said Happy Birthday and yep Ali is the greatest Heavyweight Boxer in history!

Comment

"Whatever truculent means, if it's good then I'm that..."
            Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 01-18-2012, 09:05 AM.

Comment

I like the day in 1990 when he leaned down and whispered in my ear, while looking at the girl I was with at the time, "She's a fox"...

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                The Rumble in the Jungle and Ali cheering with all of the fans post fight in the rain.

Happy Birthday, champ!
                Actually, that never really happened...it didnt rain until much later...they put it into the ALI movie for some reason but it didnt rain while Ali was still in the ring...he did cheer with the fans, though, it just didnt rain...

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  My favourite Ali fight's I like watching used to be the Larry Holmes fight. Now I'd say it's the first Frazier fight.

His most overwhelming and awing moment of his career (He had many) was probably the first Liston fight.

An unbelievable performance.
                  wtf............................

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post

happy birthday Mr.Ali!
                    This is also my favorite moment..
                    His reaction after he beat Liston & became the new champ was priceless..
                    He wasn't that happy when he beat Foreman 10 years later.

Comment

I picture it when they say how when he was going to court every day in 1967 for draft evasion he would arrive and before entering the court room he would shake hands with each officer on duty...then years later a writer noted how at a dinner that featuring a ton of famous people in attendance, Ali was the only one who, upon arrival, shook the hands of each waiter and waitress and doorman...very classy individual he is...

Comment

Working...
                      X