Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the US really found and killed Osama bin Laden?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. The only thing that i find fishy is the timing of it all.

Comment

I don't so much doubt he's dead, what I doubt is that he was taken dead. I'm pretty sure they captured him alive and proceeded to viciously torture him...and THEN they dumped him in the ocean, probably in little pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
        There were photos of his body, but they didn't look too great because he wasn't peacefully executed like Hussein; he was gunned down in a raid..
        You kidding me? Hussain was hung by a bunch of hooligans.

I can't say if Osama was killed or not by the US Government. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't.

All i know is the US Government have lied us over and over throughout history. That is a fact.

So it's pretty obvious that all is not what it seems with the whole OBL debacle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
          Yes that's Iris Chacon.

Enjoy .
          I believe this woman's thighs and buttocks contain more truth than the Bin Laden story.

And what a truth it is.

Comment

What can you possibly doubt about it? I mean, even Al Qaeda confirmed that he was killed. Of course, you conspiracy theorists probably thought that Osama has been dead even before the raid and that Al Qaeda is a pawn of the US government.

Give me a break.

Comment

He's either dead or somewhere in guantanamo bay and will never see the light of the day. Which is nearly the same thing.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Yet youre religious

Have you ever seen god or just take people's word for? SheePy
              He set himself up for that one.

Comment

I'm fairly confident that the story that was reported of the assault on his compound and his subsequent death are accurate. I can see how the more skeptical among us would have trouble buying the story what with the photo not having been released, but it will surface somewhere eventually, these things always have a way of coming out after time.

Also, it's worth noting that had it not been for the Iraqi government releasing footage of Hussein's execution (and the subsequent illegal cell phone video which caused an uproar) then the skeptics would still be wondering if Hussein were really dead or not, as it's not U.S. policy to release videos or photos of high-profile political executions. Especially not ones which have the potential to stoke certain tribal fires wherein the victim's loyal followers would see it as reason to escalate attacks, and religious leaders in the region could take issue with everything from the preparation of the body, to the reciting of Janazah, to the disposal itself.

Comment

the raid happened, whether or not he was killed or is currently in an underground bunker in some isolated part of the world with a car battery attached to his ball bag remains to be seen.

Comment

Working...
                  X