Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

None of the Republican canidates support birth control!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] None of the Republican canidates support birth control!!!

What the hell are they thinking, this the !!! No support 4 birth control, that is psychotic to the max!!. Who the hell would vote 4 those douche bags???

I dont know if Ron Paul does or not, enlightenment me

None of the Republican canidates support birth control!!! Reply to Thread

Source??????

Comment

CNN or the presidential debate

Comment

Ron Paul believes it should be the right of the individual states to decide

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
          What the hell are they thinking, this the !!! No support 4 birth control, that is psychotic to the max!!. Who the hell would vote 4 those douche bags???

I dont know if Ron Paul does or not, enlightenment me
          part of me thinks you really dont know what your talking about, but thats prob because the other part of me dosnt really know what im talking about.

i think the real issue is whether or not buisness's should provide birth control to their employees, which is what none of the repub's support.
          Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 02-23-2012, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
            part of me thinks you really dont know what your talking about, but thats prob because the other part of me dosnt really know what im talking about.

i think the real issue is whether or not buisness's should provide birth control to their employees, which is what none of the repub's support.
            I think its both. They don't support it and they believe business should not provide it. They tend to attack this issue very gently. Notice how they kept mentioning how they love the american concept of familiy as a means to avoid directly stating they are against birth control. Notice how not one of them stated "I have no problem with birth control but I believe it should not be up to the business" except Ron Paul. It was a lot of double talk to avoid outright saying they don't agree with either.
            Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 02-23-2012, 11:29 AM.

Comment

This is the reality, I think aside from Santorum who is to the right of Mussolini, who knows what they believe but they preach dumb **** like this so the republican, conservative base can rally around them.

Why? Because most conservative Americans have been brainwashed to think this way and contraception is bad and the best thing is abstinence. So these candidates go around talking a tough game and preaching these conservative values but down deep in side they don't believe that BS because all you have to do is see their records and how they voted in the past on certain bills.

Ron Paul is a libertarian, Gingrich is a chameleon who will change color depending on his surroundings, Romney is about the bottom line and money and Santorum is the only real nutty guy who wants to live in the America of the 1940's and 50's where everything was God, family, country and if you are white it's all right....

Comment

They don't actually believe crap like that, maybe Santorum does I don't know but I know the others don't. They say it because that's what the morons at the debates want to hear. Why would anyone that wants to screw women left and right like Gingrich want those women having his babies?

Comment

As a conservative, I would personally pay for the TS to have a vasectomy. And just because someone doesn't wish to pay astronomically higher insurance premiums to cover "free," 50 dollar "Morning After" pills (and sterilization) for the entire country, doesn't make them anti birth control. Also insurance is for expensive items like car accidents, cancer treatments and burial costs, not condoms (which you can get in bulk for a dime a piece.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    As a conservative, I would personally pay for the TS to have a vasectomy. And just because someone doesn't wish to pay astronomically higher insurance premiums to cover "free," 50 dollar "Morning After" pills (and sterilization) for the entire country, doesn't make them anti birth control. Also insurance is for expensive items like car accidents, cancer treatments and burial costs, not condoms (which you can get in bulk for a dime a piece.)
                    What will you do after Obama is reelected at the end of the year?

Comment

Working...
                    X