No announcement yet.

I feel like I need therapy after seeing that video of the 2 year old in china

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was expecting it to be bad but....

really, how could so many people just ..look and ignore the lil dying kid?
    some people actually stared at him for a while.....

I saw a lil lost dog the other day.. I felt wrong about just leaving it there wandering around, through traffic. I ended up looking for his owners and when I didn't find them I took him to a shelter........and that was just a dog

I can't process how someone could heartlessly leave the lil kid to die ....

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      There is not much humanity left in this world..bad things are happening all around the world..you can't do much to change that..you gotta make sure you're making yourself happy and others around you..that's all you can do.
      true dat

true dat

Comment

Apparently it's causing outrage in China too... Sadly, I expected one or two people to walk by, but not THAT many people. It's depressing

Comment

Chinese and Asians in general lack compassion and empathy.People don't want to hear it but it's the truth.

And it takes longer to order food from those f^cking resteraunts than it does to eat the damn thing.

Comment

happens all the time in china.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
              Chinese and Asians in general lack compassion and empathy.People don't want to hear it but it's the truth.

And it takes longer to order food from those f^cking resteraunts than it does to eat the damn thing.
              Asians and Gingers don't have souls, its a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post

chow mein and orange chicken are fucking delicious

Comment

I expected the Clip to be really bad.....so i didnt watch it.

Who the hell would want to watch a 2 year old getting run over???

were you expecting to get rick rolled...and you happen to really like the song?

Toddler run over.....Hmmm i wonder what thats all about?? lets watch it!!!

Really though what goes through some ones head after they read "Toddler run over" that makes them think Hmmmmm this might be entertaining???

Ohhh "toddler run over" ive been meaning to watch this ever since i saw that video of a dog trapped in his cage being burned alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Yeah? So What View Post
                    I expected the Clip to be really bad.....so i didnt watch it.

Who the hell would want to watch a 2 year old getting run over???

were you expecting to get rick rolled...and you happen to really like the song?

Toddler run over.....Hmmm i wonder what thats all about?? lets watch it!!!

Really though what goes through some ones head after they read "Toddler run over" that makes them think Hmmmmm this might be entertaining???

Ohhh "toddler run over" ive been meaning to watch this ever since i saw that video of a dog trapped in his cage being burned alive.
                    Funny but true. I didn't watch it for exactly that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      Asians and Gingers don't have souls, its a fact.
                      shawn thats uncalled for man

Comment

Working...
                      X