Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Mitchell convicted for knife possession..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    you can go to prison for having a knife? lol in the US you can have a god damn RPG and get like $500 fine.
    That's how gangstaaaaaaaaa Europe is... if you come over here don't forget to bring your spoon with you dude... I will spoon you out :-)

Comment

Originally posted by iPhoneKiller View Post
      Chavs are kind of scum bag types, like they don';t work, steal and are dirty people. Maybe more suited to hillibilies in that sense. They wear sports wear as normal clothing 24/7. They drink and live in free housing.

lol my mistake

hillbillies // hicks generally dont stab people

i thought a chav was a petty criminal // thug

i'm still learning

Comment

lol. I have relatives in London, so I'm not really surprised by this. Silly Brits.

Comment

sucks for him, but he should have known better. still pissed murray is fighting rios and not this guy.

Comment

possesion of knife lol

Comment

Should of told them it was for peeling his oranges and buttering his toast on the go.

Seriously... arrested for owning a knife? You might as well arrest people for having power tools in their car.

Comment

cant blame him i heard they left some nigas loose, better safe than sorry

Comment

To be fair, maybe it was planted by someone. Why was his car randomly searched?

Comment

The crime doesnt sound too severe to be honest. Kev is a guy who clearly has issues out the ring though which is the worry. Often in the news for things like this and so its not good. He blew the Katsidis fight and I hope he doesnt blow anymore by not being prepared. You never cared when you heard stories like this about Scot Harisson because he wasnt a good boxer anyway but with Mitchel theres genuine talent there and it would be shame if he let this detract from what could be a great career ahead of him.

Comment

a lot of ppl hatin on uk knife laws???

i have no experience in this matter but im pretty sure stabbin someone to death takes a lot more balls than just pulling a trigger... and in the uk knives are the murder weapon of choice so thats why laws are so strict

Comment

Working...
                      X