No announcement yet.

need simple home work out plan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need simple home work out plan.

i was wondering if any one has some suggestions on a simple work out i can do at home that will do the whole body, im not really hoping for size, just endurance and hopefully some definition.

i train bjj 5 days a week if not more, so i dont want to do anything heavey that will zap my strength, mabye just something light and energetic to do after training a couple of times a week.

any ideas would be gr8ly appreciated

if oyu are looking for endurance, just run around your block or a track near by, and/or jump rope for a while. You can do the basic stuff, like leg lifts/crunches/pushups (there is a bunch of different style pushups you can do-works your whole upper body) there's some stuff you can do. i think they are called hindu squats, basically you just do it with your body weight or something like that. Never really did them..

Comment

you can do plenty of ab workouts, leg workouts, and chest workouts. i just recently learned a neck workout as well that is very helpful. what did you want to know? all of em? i can explain, unless there is a specific area you would like to hit, aside from your endurance. i dont want to type a bunch of stuff if you dont want it.

holla.

Comment

splain them.

Comment

explain all of them

Comment

try some pilates **** - its pretty decent ****.

Comment

thanks for the replies guys, i pretty much want to develope good endurance for grappling, so upper body endurance is something i want to work on, also forarms ( grips), triceps and chest are the main areas i would like to work on, i already am running but i wanted some upper body stuff to go with it.

Comment

skipping

Comment

This is your best bet.

Comment

squeeze a tennis ball. That will work on your forearms

Comment

Working...
                    X