No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek Rejects Cunningham Trilogy, Eyes Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Translation=i just wanna fight flat footed come forward brawlers cause mobile fighters are to hard to hit
    Spot on. I was one of the minority of folks who thought the Adamek/Cunningham fight was actually close, but no doubt about it, he is definitely dodging a rematch with a fighter he knows he struggles with.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Translation=i just wanna fight flat footed come forward brawlers cause mobile fighters are to hard to hit
      Translation: I don't want to challenge myself.

Comment

Cunningham deserved the W in the last fight, too bad a trilogy is where the money is for Cunningham

Comment

They really need to make Adamek Jennings now before either guy loses

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
            I fell asleep during Adamek - Cunningham 2, so I'll agree with Tomasz that a third would also be a bore.

It's funny how many Americans don't seem to mind a boring match that features one of their own giving what they think is a winning performance.Don't let Wlad ever be "boring" though, or he'll get criticized for it.

Pulev will finish off Adamek. No chance for Tomasz there.
            May I ask who you thought was the boring fighter? Cunningham threw more punches and landed more punches than Adamek....Adamek was the one following Cunningham around and not cutting off the ring or keeping busy. When he DID open up he got rocked. You would think a man with a 20lb weight advantage would try to make the fight less BORING.

Wlad can be blacker than Daffy Duck....he still holds too much, which makes him boring as hell. He's been shot for years but he's so tall (and holds so much) that no one has been able to exploit it.
            Last edited by Mike Haynes; 01-05-2013, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Smart man.......

Comment

I didn't expect a third fight....dudes shouldn't be so hard on Adamek though...his decline has been quite visible for a while now and add the stylistic problem USS causes him...I wouldn't take the fight either if I was Team Adamek...it is what it is!!...no need to knock Adamek, he didn't score the rounds

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                  I fell asleep during Adamek - Cunningham 2, so I'll agree with Tomasz that a third would also be a bore.

It's funny how many Americans don't seem to mind a boring match that features one of their own giving what they think is a winning performance.

Don't let Wlad ever be "boring" though, or he'll get criticized for it.

Pulev will finish off Adamek. No chance for Tomasz there.
                  adamek vs arreola anyone

Comment

adamek won 2 close fights so there is no need for a 3rd. i had the 2nd fight 115-113 adamek...

Comment

Why would he duck someone he beat twice already?

Comment

Working...
                      X