No announcement yet.

Floyd Considering His Father As a Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    oh yeah , i forgot about that ..floyd said he fought an undefeated cotto and floyd fans bought it..lol

and what's really funny is that he actually went life and death with a shot to shit Cotto.

Pacquiao, Margarito, and even Trout all beat him significantly worse LOL

Comment

oh yeah , i forgot about that ..floyd said he fought an undefeated cotto and floyd fans bought it..lol

thats common knowledge bro but youre right we have to keep reminding this clowns wassup...
      as a Die hard JMM fan

i see Pac as the best of this era......

Comment

who cares ..pac had zero trouble with hoya..floyd got away with a split decision...
        Pac weight drained De La Hoya, don't you remember? Oscar even had marks on his arm from where they gave him an IV.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
          as a Die hard JMM fan

i see Pac as the best of this era......
          Pacquiao, IS greater than Mayweather, JMM, Morales, Barrera etc

he's the greatest of this era and he never ducked anyone. No matter the weight class or how outsized he was he was always ready to step up and fight the best.

While an other selfproclaimed "GOAT" blatantly ducked a lot of top fighters because of his "safety first rich coward" mentality

Comment

How in the hell did this turn into a Manny-Floyd thread?

Comment

Always felt like this would happen at some point. Should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Pacquiao, IS greater than Mayweather, JMM, Morales, Barrera etc

he's the greatest of this era and he never ducked anyone. No matter the weight class or how outsized he was he was always ready to step up and fight the best.

While an other selfproclaimed "GOAT" blatantly ducked a lot of top fighters because of his "safety first rich coward" mentality
                it's funny how shook fraud was of a CAREER FEATHERWEIGHT........that really puts things into perspective

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  and what's really funny is that he actually went life and death with a shot to shit Cotto.

Pacquiao, Margarito, and even Trout all beat him significantly worse LOL
                  no doubt..

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Pac weight drained De La Hoya, don't you remember? Oscar even had marks on his arm from where they gave him an IV.
                  yeah yeah yeah ...what about hatton ..pac beat him in 2 in his own weightlclass while floyd took him ten and needed joe cortez to make it easier for him at a weighclass hatton sucked in?..wassup man , wassup?

Comment

I'm not feeling this. There would be pure chaos in that training camp.

Comment

Floyd is angry because 50cent called his father to train Dirrell.

Comment

Working...
                      X