Collapse
No announcement yet.

118-109 Al Haymon has to stop.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm telling you guys now...victor ortiz will get robbed against berto this time..last time they were not expecting ortiz to win...this time they will be prepared Ortiz needs to knock him out

Comment

I didn't see no gift decision. Marquez vs Pacman 2 and 3 I saw those gift decisions.

If you want to start with the name calling I suggest you just get out this is a forum I don't get offended by simplicity. Goodnight it's past your bed time.

Sorry to tell you this but Pacman is done like I have said before stick a fork in him his career is as dead as morales' career.

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Its not one or the other. Morales getting a gift decision in the first fight was without a doubt one of the best things to have ever happened to PAC in his career. It made him into a more complete fighter and put him into even bigger superstar status when he avenged his loss by two devastating KO's.

Your a dumbass and theres no one or the other about that. Its a fact.

Comment

I was more in line with Harold Lederman's score card. Much closer but I give the nod to the younger guy. I can't even remember his name now. But he won't be remembered much if an old man can make him look this bad. Not while there's so much better talent at 140 at the moment.

Comment

Yes he will and we know it. One judge had Ortiz winning by 1 point in his first fight against berto.. Get ready for it this time they won't miss.

Originally posted by Rox View Post
          I'm telling you guys now...victor ortiz will get robbed against berto this time..last time they were not expecting ortiz to win...this time they will be prepared Ortiz needs to knock him out

Comment

Read all my responses I clearly stated that it's not only about this fight it's about past fights like campillo vs cloud and that's not the worst part the worst part is about to begin if someone does not put a stop to it.

Go back and read it I clearly posted that.

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            so them scoring the fight closer does what for you exactly? bottom line is that Morales LOST THE FIGHT!

Comment

That sounds reasonable.

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
              I was more in line with Harold Lederman's score card. Much closer but I give the nod to the younger guy. I can't even remember his name now. But he won't be remembered much if an old man can make him look this bad. Not while there's so much better talent at 140 at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                No one does it so blatantly like Haymon and he just doesn't care that people know. King and Arum atleast try to hide it.

He will be the sacrificial lamb for the sport of boxing.

Al-Haymon it's your time to go.
                A sacrificial lamb is an innocent victim.........Haymon is nothing like that,more like the Grey Eminence....

But I personally don't think that judges are tampered with today.
                Last edited by edgarg; 03-25-2012, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Yeah those scores are fcking ridiculous. At least cover it up like DOn King did with Delahoya and Tito

Comment

For the idiots that don't know **** about boxing Al Haymon is a financial advisor not a promoter.

Comment

He acts innocent when we all know he is guilty. I think they were now what?

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      A sacrificial lamb is an innocent victim.........Haymon is nothing like that,more like the Grey Eminence....

But I personally don't think that judges are tampered with today.

Comment

Working...
                      X