No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs Devon Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    The poll results are insane for the mediocre Brook, Devon easily beats him probably by ko.
    Now that's just stupid.

Brook beats the ever living crap out of screaming boy Devon "It burns" Alexander.

Get that weak ass jab out here. That hugging crap aint working on a bigger fighter.

Believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Which fight was this?
      MICHAEL LOMAX... he hurt the guy dont get me wrong but he showed signs tht he wouldnt be able to deal with a skilled southpaw tht can box, n the fight was stop prematurely tbh

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Now that's just stupid.

Brook beats the ever living crap out of screaming boy Devon "It burns" Alexander.

Get that weak ass jab out here. That hugging crap aint working on a bigger fighter.

Believe that.
        yeah thts wht everybody was sayin about maidana

Comment

Originally posted by wylout View Post
          yeah thts wht everybody was sayin about maidana
          I had Alexander beating Maidana. Even after Maidana KO'd Ortiz. At 140.

Just an awesome style matchup for Devon. Careless brawler vs a fast southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            I had Alexander beating Maidana. Even after Maidana KO'd Ortiz. At 140.

Just an awesome style matchup for Devon. Careless brawler vs a fast southpaw.
            i know you did i remember, im just sayin the same way most people said maidana was gonna kill devon but saw a completely different fight will be the same way in this fight. brook is a good boxer n but his defence aint all that either (same with devon),but i can see devon beating him to the punch and turning brook all night. devon is faster than brook, has better angles, and at 147 hits much harder

Comment

Brook decisions him, Devon is an overrated twat
              stay on his ass and Alexander starts to fold
              Kotelnik, Bradley, and Lucas all broke his ass down
              Maidana is a slow, raw slugger from JWW, out of his depth at WW
              that win wasn't impressive for Alexander
              if he fought Brook, he'd get beat
              hadn't thought of this fight before this thread, would like to see it

Comment

Now while I've taking a liking to Brook, I still think that at this point the fight is around 50/50.

Comment

Allexander would handle his ass. For the life of me I cannot understand the hype Brook is receiving.

Comment

Won't happen until Brook fights a reasonable step up fight like Zaveck, Senchenko-Malignaggi winner, etc. Brook can definitely beat Devon but we don't know what Brook will be like against a Top fighter at 147. We know Devon isn't reallys uper great or anything, but we know he's a legit and very good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                      Alexander is average in comparison to Brook, just has faster hands.

Brook is the far better skilled of the two.
                      Far better skill's???Come bro,Brook has not proven anything in his career to prove ya post true...

Comment

Working...
                      X