Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you rather see Haye fight? Vitali or Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you rather see Haye fight? Vitali or Wladimir?

Well folks which fight are you more anxious to see?
    Vitali
    27.27%
    Wladimir
    72.73%

Vitali because he takes away Hayes only chance which is landing one big shot. Vitali would make him quit or kill him.

Comment

Wlad because with Hayes speed and power im willing to bet he catches him.

Wlad was piss poor to-nite.

Comment

Wlad will get KO'd by Haye man. Haye is stylish fighter gonna bring the Heavyweight division back where it needs to be.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
          wlad will get ko'd by haye man. Haye is stylish fighter gonna bring the heavyweight division back where it needs to be.
          ssiiikkeee

Comment

i voted Wlad as i want to see that one FIRST, but i want to see both fights happen (which is why i want to see the Wlad fight first)

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
              i voted Wlad as i want to see that one FIRST, but i want to see both fights happen (which is why i want to see the Wlad fight first)
              I think most people would vote Wlad, because deep down inside they know he atleast has a chance with Wlad, but with Vitali even deep down the people know he would get demolished.

Comment

Wlad. I think Haye has a better chance of beating him, and I think the division needs a Haye win even if he doesn't keep the titles beyond a rematch - or the other brother (and even the K's can see the $$$$ in THAT scenario!)

Comment

Vitali is the better of the two brothers and he is more entertaining and also has a chin made of steel.

Comment

I would prefer Vitali, but either is okay. I hope it happens soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X