Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry is England Captain again, thoughts?

I honestly dont think he is a shoe in for centre back anymore, I think he has lost a yard of pace and is becoming injury prone therefore sticking with the Italian style of generally using a defender or keeper as Captain then Ferdinand should have gotten it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
      If that's true then we are in for a treat! What's up with all the Argentines though? not like I'm complaining or anything.
      yep, I hope Taylor watches and learns from Coloccini. Do you think Owen is worth his massive wages, and do we now need him, and will it be Martins again who gets dropped even though he is class.
      Can Barton get back in the team if Guthrie and Butt form a good partnership, and what about Duff when ever one is fit, can't see him getting past Gutierrez.

I wonder if Keegan has faith in Enrique, it seems he preferes the little Frenchman to him, We need a tough fast left back to complete the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
        Terry is England Captain again, thoughts?

I honestly dont think he is a shoe in for centre back anymore, I think he has lost a yard of pace and is becoming injury prone therefore sticking with the Italian style of generally using a defender or keeper as Captain then Ferdinand should have gotten it.
        my thoughts exactly, after winning the double with United I'd have thought Rio would be a certainty. JT harangues referees and spits at fellow professionals. ****ing terrible excuse of a man!

Comment

• I would Like to see owen start behind martins and saviola (if he comes).

Am really positive about this season. still think we should lose a couple of players and look for litterally one or two world class signings but so far so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by good_looking01 View Post
            I would Like to see owen start behind martins and saviola (if he comes).

Am really positive about this season. still think we should lose a couple of players and look for litterally one or two world class signings but so far so good.
            yep, Smith has had his day and should be shipped out, Faye could now go or Caccapa.

Comment

• Jonas Gutierrez was totally ****ing torching Rio Ferdinand.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Vidic should have been sent off for chopping him down, but when do you ever see that given against them, ref bottled it, great to see the refs clamping down on Rooney and the rest, Man spew 3 bookings the Toon none, who was ****ting their pants then?.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
                  yep, I hope Taylor watches and learns from Coloccini. Do you think Owen is worth his massive wages, and do we now need him, and will it be Martins again who gets dropped even though he is class.
                  Can Barton get back in the team if Guthrie and Butt form a good partnership, and what about Duff when ever one is fit, can't see him getting past Gutierrez.

I wonder if Keegan has faith in Enrique, it seems he preferes the little Frenchman to him, We need a tough fast left back to complete the team.
                  I don't want Barton at the club. Keegan should strip him of HIS #7 shirt and give it to someone more worthy. Saviola wears #7 for his country, it should go to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
                    yep, Smith has had his day and should be shipped out, Faye could now go or Caccapa.
                    Faye has already gone to Stoke.
                    Cacapa has had a good pre-season, I would like to see him stay.

Comment

• Owen should of been made captain.

Comment

Working...
                      X