Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Injured, Brook Fight To Be Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've actually never seen kell brook fight but I was looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        It shows that it was a good match up and how much fans love boxing. If you don't like it I suggest you give MMA a try.
        No I love boxing too, Brook/Alexander is a good match up, but if the 1st quarter of 2013 was solid, a lot less people would be disappointed about this. Lots of good fights can be made, but aren't made. Too many good fighters that people want to watch, have no fights scheduled for 2013 yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
          No I love boxing too, Brook/Alexander is a good match up, but if the 1st quarter of 2013 was solid, a lot less people would be disappointed about this. Lots of good fights can be made, but aren't made. Too many good fighters that people want to watch, have no fights scheduled for 2013 yet.
          Who?????????

Comment

I just think This fight aint selling, thats why GBP always pull crap like this that they are injured

Comment

Boxing is really starting to annoy me. There should be top match-ups every week, yet they only happen every 3 months or so.

Say what you like about the UFC but at least they're putting their top guys against each other every 2-3 weeks, with good undercard fights to boot.

Boxing's top fighters should be fighting at least 3 times a year. Instead we have individuals like Mayweather, Bradley, Khan, and Pacquaio who think its ok to fight once or twice a year at most. It needs to change or this sport is going to suffer even more.

Comment

Where's the picture of Devon's injured bicep? I hope it looks more legit than Garcia's finger...i mean "rib" injury.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Dude WTF 2 of the top guys in the division facing each other and you got this to say? If anything goes to show what type of fans boxing has. The only fans that complain about top guys facing each other are boxing fans.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Excuse me!? Go to a MMA message board. You got *****es complaining about legit fighters getting a title shot. They are some of the most spoiled, ***** ass fans there are.
                  Lol only MMA forums I follow are the ones on here so I wouldn't know.

Comment

I hate boxing

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie
                      Where's the picture of Devon's injured bicep? I hope it looks more legit than Garcia's finger...i mean "rib" injury.
                      You know the drill. Pics or it never happened and we better be able to see your damn face!

Comment

Working...
                      X