• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTC Evo 4G LTE - (Sprint)

Tech Specs

Processor: 1.5 GHz Dual Core Snapdragon Qualcomm MSM8960

Operating System: Android™ 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) with HTC Sense™

Networks: LTE (Band 2, Band 25) and CDMA 1xRTT EVDO Rel. 0, EVDO Rev. A

Display: 4.7” 1280 x720 HD with IPS technology (In Plane Switching) Capacitive Touch screen

Camera: (Main): 8MP color CMOS with auto focus
    (Front): 1.3MP color CMOS Front Camera
    Back Side-Illuminated (BSI) Sensor
    HTC ImageChip

Internal Memory: 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM,
    microSDHC compatible

Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0+
    3.5mm Stereo audio jack
    Micro USB connector with MHL
    Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 A,B,G,N
    NFC

GPS: GPS/AGPS

Battery: 2000 mAh

Dimensions: 134.8 x 68.99 x 8.98mm

Weight: 134g

I assume this is Sprint's variant of the One X line up? But that's just a guess I could be wrong. I don't really like the fact they named it almost the exact same thing as the original Evo minus the "LTE" part at the end of the name. That's lame to me. Besides the look of the phone, the average customer or non tech heads may not know how much of an upgrade or change it is compared to the original Evo.

Comment

I've been knowing about this phone coming to Sprint for about a month and I'm still waiting. Most def. getting this in May or June.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
        I assume this is Sprint's variant of the One X line up? But that's just a guess I could be wrong. I don't really like the fact they named it almost the exact same thing as the original Evo minus the "LTE" part at the end of the name. That's lame to me. Besides the look of the phone, the average customer or non tech heads may not know how much of an upgrade or change it is compared to the original Evo.
        This is Sprint's version of the One X, but they had to change the form because of it being a CDMA version, the hardware had to change in order for it to work they way they want it to. People will be able to tell the difference. It comes with 4.0 ICS and new version of Sense. The Sprint version actually offers more than the One X version. I do like the design of the One X I wish they'd have been able to mix it up a little bit. You are right one might not know the difference without looking at the back of the phone, because that part is different.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
          I've been knowing about this phone coming to Sprint for about a month and I'm still waiting. Most def. getting this in May or June.
          you're going to change your mind when you hear about the galaxy S 3 next month although some of camera features on the One X are pretty sick.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
            you're going to change your mind when you hear about the galaxy S 3 next month although some of camera features on the One X are pretty sick.
            Yeah I heard it's coming up. But Htc is coming up with a bang again. I like Samsung's phones for their thinness, screen, lightweight. And their OS now looks a lot plain which I enjoy even more of. But the GSIII will be awhile to actually be on sale. My Evo 4G is suffering. Haha. My contract is up next month so I don't know if I can hold on.

Comment

Yeah I heard it's coming up. But Htc is coming up with a bang again. I like Samsung's phones for their thinness, screen, lightweight. And their OS now looks a lot plain which I enjoy even more of. But the GSIII will be awhile to actually be on sale. My Evo 4G is suffering. Haha. My contract is up next month so I don't know if I can hold on.
              It should be out within 2 months, but I know what it's like when you have that itch! Nexus Galaxy is also coming or is already at sprint as well. I'm holding out for the galaxy s 3 even if it comes out 3-4 months from now.

I don't remember but you are in the rooting scene aren't you?

Comment

It should be out within 2 months, but I know what it's like when you have that itch! Nexus Galaxy is also coming or is already at sprint as well. I'm holding out for the galaxy s 3 even if it comes out 3-4 months from now.

I don't remember but you are in the rooting scene aren't you?
                Not on Android; I did it with the first iPod Touch and my Palm Pre, though. As for Nexus Galaxy? I had my mind set on getting that but it started to get out dated rather quickly.

Comment

Not on Android; I did it with the first iPod Touch and my Palm Pre, though. As for Nexus Galaxy? I had my mind set on getting that but it started to get out dated rather quickly.
                  I'd bet if you rooted your EVO, wiped it clean, installed a new ROM you'd be a very, very happy camper and you'd think twice about updating

I can help you out if you need it. It's very simple! and the HTC EVO has ROMS GALORE!!!! I miss the HTC rooting scene, I miss it alot!!

Comment

I'd bet if you rooted your EVO, wiped it clean, installed a new ROM you'd be a very, very happy camper and you'd think twice about updating

I can help you out if you need it. It's very simple! and the HTC EVO has ROMS GALORE!!!! I miss the HTC rooting scene, I miss it alot!!
                    I tried it God knows how many times and it just didn't work. I even tried the 1 click method. I was feeling pretty stupid. Haha

Comment

Working...
                    X