Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic

Hispanics need to stand up and don't be the one to be the example of. Left and right boxers get away and keep their belts. Like I said before I'm all for justice but there has to be equality in there.

This is true, and I like that post you made in that other thread because it's very informative. I will post it in here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic

This is the **** that pisses me off. I'm all for someone getting punished for cheating but a lot of boxers not once get some form of punishment due to the commission being labeled for racism.

Mosley - No suspenstion
    Berto - No suspension
    Peterson - No suspension & even got to keep his belt
    Jones - No suspension
    Briggs - 6 months
    Toney - Had to cheat TWICE to get suspended.

Hispanics let themselves get pushed around and this is why they seem to be the only ones to get suspended. They need to throw the race card it seems. I'm not defending Morales but punishment needs to be equal on all sides.

Vargas - suspended after offense
    Chavez Jr - suspended even for weed
    Nino - suspended(meth) & stripped
    Salido - stripped of win
    Carrera - stripped, don't remember if suspended
    Carbajal - suspension

And to make matters worse, a lot of the American drug cheats use EPO, testosterone, and steroids, which are not only banned substances but PED's as well. They directly enhance the performance in the ring.

Whereas a lot of the Hispanic fighters that test positive, it's usually for a banned substance and but not a PED, such as a weight loss drug. And yet these are the same people getting hard punishments?
    suuuuuure

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

lamont peteron was suspended for 9 months and fined 100k get your facts right

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post

Suspended AND kept his belt? Damn!!!!

Comment

Source?......... Why would he get suspended (which I never heard of) and get to keep his belt? And I didn't hear anything of him being fined.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Source?......... Why would he get suspended (which I never heard of) and get to keep his belt? And I didn't hear anything of him being fined.
            Let him put his so called source. It's even worse if you ask me.

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by black_celph

Source? ......... Why would he get suspended (which I never heard of) and get to keep his belt? And I didn't hear anything of him being fined.
              google it sheesh maybe you get your sources from bias places...the Wba stripped him right away the IBF waited for the investigation and found no wrong doing based om reports thats why he was able to keep his belt

berto was suspended as well for a while too i dont know where you get your info but find a new source

Comment

google it sheesh maybe you get your sources from bias places...the Wba stripped him right away the IBF waited for the investigation and found no wrong doing based om reports thats why he was able to keep his belt

berto was suspended as well for a while too i dont know where you get your info but find a new source

So you have no source. KK.

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by black_celph

So you have no source. KK.
                  like i said silly MF google

Comment

LMAO

Are you talking about this Yahoo article on Peterson??

In 2002, Fernando Vargas became the first boxer in Nevada to test positive for an anabolic steroid when his postfight urinalysis showed stanozolol in his system for his bout with Oscar De La Hoya.

Vargas said he hadn't knowingly taken steroids and laid the blame on a member of his training camp who gave him the stanozolol without his knowledge.

The Nevada Athletic Commission was sympathetic, but adopted the "captain of the ship" stance and suspended him for nine months as well as levying a $100,000 fine.

They are talking about Fernando Vargas, not Lamont Peterson, even though the article is about Lamont Peterson.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...s-in-body.html

Keep on truckin' lil fella.
                    Last edited by thuggery; 02-13-2013, 03:21 AM.

Comment

And people were crying about USADA before, questioning their integrity, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X