Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much did Mosley make Floyd **** his pants last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give Floyd credit...FULL credit!!...I picked Mosley to knock his head off...and I was on the frontline telling anybody who'd listen that Shane would fuk Floyd up

I ate my crow and my respect for Floyd has increased since then...dude gave Mosley that work...and dudes on here KNOW I ride hard for my man Shane...he's one of my all-time favs

whatever the reason, Shane was shutdown after 2 rounds....some if not most of that had to be Floyd's doing imo

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      I give Floyd credit...FULL credit!!...I picked Mosley to knock his head off...and I was on the frontline telling anybody who'd listen that Shane would fuk Floyd up

I ate my crow and my respect for Floyd has increased since then...dude gave Mosley that work...and dudes on here KNOW I ride hard for my man Shane...he's one of my all-time favs

whatever the reason, Shane was shutdown after 2 rounds....some if not most of that had to be Floyd's doing imo
      you and walt liquor were at least man enough to say hey, I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        It was never 'if he beats', it was if he took the fight.

One can give Mayweather credit for taking the fight but given the version of Mosley he beat, how much credit is he really due for the win?

Has there ever been a case of a fighter gassing after just two rounds?
        so froch deserves no credit for destroying bute who fought like he never stepped in a ring before?

chad dawson fought hard for maybe 3 rounds against ward does ward not deserve any credit?

what about broner and demarco?

how can you take credit away from the winner of the fight because the loser performed badly? lol...

Comment

One can give Mayweather credit for taking the fight but given the version of Mosley he beat, how much credit is he really due for the win?

So if Mosley had made Floyd struggle more and Floyd won, Floyd would somehow get more credit?

You're making no sense.

Comment

This makes little sense though. Say Mosley performed like he did vs Cotto but came up short in the scorecards. Would you give Floyd more credit for his win even if Mosley still ended up going 0-2-1 in his next 3 fights against Mora, Manny & Canelo?

Or would you discredit him for having the fight be so close while the others basically had little to worry about against Shane?

Comment

Originally posted by blacraven View Post
              This is funny, it reminds me of The Wizard of OZ"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..."
              How so, son?

Here's another one: Froch vs Abraham. Froch shows obvious signs of nerves in the face-to-face photo opportunity pre-fight. If this fight was full of Froch fans doubtless I'd have trolled them for it at the time.

Comment

Nonsense.

There was certainly a case of "If he beats" with Mosley.

At the very least, on here there was.

Comment

Floyd will continue to make fighters ,that fanboys claim he is scared off, look like cherry picks after dominating them.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                    So if Mosley had made Floyd struggle more and Floyd won, Floyd would somehow get more credit?

You're making no sense.
                    What do you mean? This is the story of Mayweather's career. Since he hasn't really struggled in any of his fights, he doesn't deserve credit for anyone who has beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      Floyd will continue to make fighters ,that fanboys claim he is scared off, look like cherry picks after dominating them.
                      Has your tongue reached Floyd's prostate gland yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X