Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Vegan diet helped brad or hurt him???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Good question...according to Wikipedia...some horses not all have canine teeth. It seems to be more of an anomaly...maybe something to do with it's evolution.
    I think I've read somewhere that stallions have canines and mares don't. When I was very young, horses were fairly common where I lived, and I often saw a horse's teeth, especially when they were having the bit put in. We owned a few ponies. The teeth seemed to be huge and not very many. I don't recall any canines, but was probably too young to understand that.

The last time I was in Dublin over 20 years ago all the local parks and grassy spots were over-run with herds of ponies belonging to bands of gypsies. They were a hazard, the City Corporation was going crazy over them. We used to drive around looking for a spot where our children could play and throw a ball. Often didn't find one.
    Last edited by edgarg; 04-17-2012, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Why's it an anomaly?

Pretty much all Males have them but its uncommon with females. It is the norm for at least male horse to have them
      You long time in country comrade?

a·nom·a·ly
         [uh-nom-uh-lee]
      noun, plural a·nom·a·lies.

a deviation from the common rule, type, arrangement, or form.
      http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anomaly

Comment

You long time in country comrade?

a·nom·a·ly
           [uh-nom-uh-lee]
        noun, plural a·nom·a·lies.

a deviation from the common rule, type, arrangement, or form.
        http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anomaly
        Yes and males have them, that is no anomaly

It is actually the norm

An anomaly is being born with 1 extra finger or albino

Comment

Yes and males have them, that is no anomaly

It is actually the norm

An anomaly is being born with 1 extra finger or albino
          or 2 vaginas...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2...s-not-so-rare/

Comment

Can you imagine how much PMS'ing a woman with 2 vaginas would do?

Comment

canine teeth are flesh ripping...cows have teeth for grazing...we don't have flesh ripping teeth.
              LOL you just said canines are flesh ripping teeth, you know that humans have canines right?

First of all you just said teeth

Second of all they are primarily for firmly holding food in order to tear it apart, and occasionally as weapons

Horse's and Pandas both have Canine teeth, yet are vegetarians, please explain this
              No I said canine teeth, go back and read my first post you quoted.

They're for for both meat and vegetable consumption. We are omnivorous for a reason.

Only some horses have canines and pandas are omnivores.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                LOL you just said canines are flesh ripping teeth, you know that humans have canines right
                Yes...but you know that the tooth that is referred to as "the canine" has evolved in humans to be something small and dull in contrast to what is the typical "canine tooth" for flesh ripping purposes like in the wolf...but you knew that right?

Anyways...the point is...I'm convinced that people actually are healthier without meat. I have researched it quite a bit and have put it to the test.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  LOL you just said canines are flesh ripping teeth, you know that humans have canines right?

No I said canine teeth, go back and read my first post you quoted.

They're for for both meat and vegetable consumption. We are omnivorous for a reason.

Only some horses have canines and pandas are omnivores.
                  Ok i miss read that first post

Stallions have Canines and but only 28% of Mares have them.

And Pandas are vegetarians

Comment

Working...
                  X