• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    you must be even more pathetic than the loser threadstarter, lol, nyahahaha
    are you even a boxing fan ???

Comment

• To the loons that are reveling in Floyd's sentence, you done missed the point. Floyd's sentence is relatively light, so light that I doubt the judge’s intent of him learning from this situation will even be possible. Sure hate on Floyd the domestic abuser, but given the statistics alot of you are going to have hate on someone you know. How many are truly untouched by crimes like these? How many families are hurting too ashamed or locked in a useless cycle to get help?

Judging from some of the posts you'd think some folks know nothing of cries like these are how desperately important it is that the individuals involved get help. If Floyd refuses to face this situation like a man, more than likely he’s condemning his own children to a cycle of violence as brutal as the one he was exposed to growing.

Some things are a great deal more important than the hatred of one man; sometimes folks should pause and consider the deeper implications.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
        After all Floyd has done to bring revenue to the city of Las Vegas (not to mention all the time and energy he puts into giving back to the community and the charitable causes he believes in) it saddens me that today he was forced to have to plead guilty to a fabricated crime. It goes to show you that once you become successful, there's automatically gonna be a target on your back.

But regardless of the disgusting way this case was concieved and mishandled, the most important thing is that Floyd deals with this situation and lands back on his feet with his head held high.

That's why i encourage all of you to hit up Floyds twitter page to show him some support during this troubling time. It's the least we can do after all he's given to the sport of boxing over the past decade.

http://twitter.com/FloydMayweather
        You must be drinking too much of Floyd's soda pop and your brain has turned to mush

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
          are you even a boxing fan ???
          no im not but you can sukk my **** if you want..............lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Working...
          X