Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia on Antonio Margarito's Health, Rios-Antillon, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia on Antonio Margarito's Health, Rios-Antillon, More

There is a lot of uncertainty in the career of Antonio Margarito at the moment. The former champion from Tijuana recently saw a rematch with Miguel Cotto first be postponed and later fall apart completely after he found out a recent broken orbital bone would prevent him from preparing for the Puerto Rican adequately.

[Click Here To Read More]

Manny gave Tony an old fasion ass whoopin! 6months injured after the fight!!

Comment

um can we just do rios-antillon like...tmw? i cant wait 4 that ****.

Comment

lol it's his fault Marg will not possibly fight again

he should have pulled his as.s out of their

yet, he wants to make it seem like it will ultimately be Marg's decision if he retires

hahhaa

Comment

Shoulda asked Robert how he felt about letting that massacre continue and possibly resulting in Tony's early end to his career.

Comment

Cheato got karma his career is over he avoided another beating cuz cotto was going to kill this dude rios kos antillion in a short war I see it going maybe 7 rounds I would like to see ortiz v.s rios that would be good

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              um can we just do rios-antillon like...tmw? i cant wait 4 that ****.
              Rios will end anitllons career

Comment

Garcia now worried for Margo's health, maybe feeling guilty that he should had stopped the fight.

And to think ppl here were against a stoppage and now they see the results.

But at the same time it is Margo so I don't feel bad, Karma is a biatch

Comment

If the injury is bad enough that he's STILL recovering, I suggest he retires. He gets hit too much in fights and Miguel will definitely tag him up.

Comment

Damn the other side of having a the mentality of an warrior.I think Tony should retire if his eye is still this bad another fight could **** his eyesight up for life.Should retire maybe do something in boxing if he does'nt want totally let go

Comment

Working...
                    X