Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Canelo have a legitimate shot at unification of the JUNIOR MIDDLEWEIGHT div?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Canelo have a legitimate shot at unification of the JUNIOR MIDDLEWEIGHT div?

WBO IBF WBA
    Sergei Dzindziruk Cornelius Bundrage Miguel Cotto

I say start with the IBF go to the WBO then WBA.........and he can do it.........

what say you??

I dont see him beating Bundrage.Canelo's just too slow and mechanical IMAO.He still has much to learn.

Comment

no, he can beat k9 but not cotto or dizinziruk.

Comment

I think Saul can beat everyone if he can Fix the holes in his defense and start using a little bit more boxing ability to set up his power. The more and more I see him fight the harder and harder his punches get.

Comment

Not sure yet. Canelo has good punching power and pretty decent combination punches. His defense though and his willingness to get hit may cost him against bigger punchers like a Cotto, or what about James Kirkland??

Comment

If his people were smart, they would keep him away from Cotto. Cott would break him down and knock him out. 5 years from now, the outcome would be different.

Comment

well if bundrage-lara happens lara would likely win and panda wouldnt see canelo unifying with anyone without losing his belt

he should fight cotto though seeing as he's the biggest money fight at 154

Comment

dzinzurik and cotto outbox the ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
                  If his people were smart, they would keep him away from Cotto. Cott would break him down and knock him out. 5 years from now, the outcome would be different.
                  That's why I would say you go with K9 first............then Cotto last............

Comment

I guess you forgot that the wba creates 3 champions in every division and every time the "super" one loses the "regular" champ become the "full" champ and if the "regular" loses someone becomes the "interim" wba champ. It's impossible right now to hold all 4 major titles.

Comment

Working...
                    X