Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather= biggest ***** in boxing EVER!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
    You wish.....Mosley cud never dream of beating Floyd...

Mosley got outboxed by Cotto.....and Cotto is no pure boxer.....

As for the Bk Interview he started it have you noticed how Floyd has been happyn calm in the UK.....?

Thats cause the Uk Media know how to treat someone with respect unlike you Yanks
    Happy and calm in the UK? Like when he was over there to promote the Hatton fight and he was putting his middle finger up to the crowd and saying **** you?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
      I actually thought that when he came back this time he finally had matured a little and would act like a 31 year old should. He was being respectful at Marquez press confrences and even on his interview with Dan Lloyd. Then comes the Brian Kenney interview and he acted more like a little ***** then I had ever seen. Trying to say that he was still the pound for pound champ even though he Retired and said that he was the biggest cash king over De La Hoya. Not! Sure he may be the better fighter but no fighter today is a bigger draw the DLH because he is a celebrity. He retired when there were multiple big fights that everyone wanted to see like Cotto(when he was undefeated still), Mosley and even a DLH rematch.

Now he comes back when Cotto has been beat, DLH has retired, and Mosley is 37 but he still wont fight him because Mosley is a bad ass. Now I hear the Marquez fight is being held at 147 so he can have an even bigger advantage. Also I hope you all saw the video on here when he reitred and cried like a little baby on his managers shoulder. This guy may be a great boxer but I say he is the biggest ***** in boxing EVER!! Sorry Floyd fans but how long can you stand by this guy when he acts like this?
      i'm pretty sure he will never fight against cotto,clottey,mosley.
      but it is possible to fight against mosley,if mosley come down at 135

Comment

32 ain't he mate? Sorry to be petty lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
          A range finder? No, he has used the jab quite well at time, the way you're talking you're making it sound as if he is Miranda pawing with this jab at all times.
          No he does not jab well at all, if he went in with that game plan Floyd would make him look like a damn fool.

Against boxer that Shane is better techincally then he looks like a great boxer, but when he fights better boxers technically then himself he has major issues.

There is no way Floyd is affraid of Mosley I am sorry, I just think it would end up as a very boring fight with very little sustained action (imo, that is a good enough reason to not fight him in teh first fight of a comeback). I still want to see it because I respect Shane and want to see what he would try and he has earned his shot at Floyd, but I assume I would be screaming at my TV screen what I scream during all Mosley fights he looks ****ty in "god damnit Mosley ****ing do something you are just standing there"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
              Happy and calm in the UK? Like when he was over there to promote the Hatton fight and he was putting his middle finger up to the crowd and saying **** you?
              they swore at him first....only people like you stand there and take abuse

Comment

You wish.....Mosley cud never dream of beating Floyd...

Mosley got outboxed by Cotto.....and Cotto is no pure boxer.....

As for the Bk Interview he started it have you noticed how Floyd has been happyn calm in the UK.....?

Thats cause the Uk Media know how to treat someone with respect unlike you Yanks
                Umm..FLoyd is calm in the UK because he doesn't want to do anything to upset them any further....he already KOd their pride and joy, he insulted Hatton all throughout their tour, and he badmouthed the Brits when they were in Vegas (to sell the fight obviously)...so of course he has to be on their nuts NOW....FACT.
                If Mayweather is so much of a draw like he says he is....why promote the fight in a country when no Brits are involved in it....he does realize that no one across the pond wants anything to do with him.

Comment

they swore at him first....only people like you stand there and take abuse
                  They swore at him first because he is such a disrespectful ***** like the thread states, and only people like you stick up for him while he acts like this.

Comment

This **** wasn't necessary TS. And why put this in NSB homey? Lounge or thunderdome woulda been better. We don't need anymore flame wars in NSB bro.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      This **** wasn't necessary TS. And why put this in NSB homey? Lounge or thunderdome woulda been better. We don't need anymore flame wars in NSB bro.
                      Sorry Mangler I wasn't aware of the lounge or thunderdome really, I have only paid attention to the threads. Your right we dont need the wars here and I am usually against them, but Floyd just irritates me so much and theres so many people on here protecting him for some reason, so I decided to go ahead with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X