No announcement yet.

Ajose Olusegun - Monster!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajose Olusegun - Monster!

I think tonight proved without any doubt that Ajose is a bad mofo! The shots that guy took from Lucas and kept coming was unreal. His chin and conditioning is as good as anybody in the sports. He took some serious, serious punishment in that fight. I've always admired his bravery for it, he is a damn warrior & gets my props.

So glad Mosley got a good win and looked good! His stamina looked decent and he wasn't throwing so many pitta-pat little love taps. Hope he goes out on a high sadly I can't see it.

Also chuffed for my boy Lucas, what a beast! I'll say it again; nobody, NOBODY at 140 beats Lucas Matthysse.

Feel spoiled by tonights action & to think Kessler vs Froch, Chilemba vs Bellew rematches and Roman Gonzalez all next weekend! Wow!

Anyway I need my sleep and thanks to irondan for the laugh, that was epic.

Peace out ya'll.

D-MAC = Best defensive wizard in the sport, spread the word!

Dude had an iron jaw! He still has potential, he has crazy energy.

Comment

Who the hell is this D-Mac I keep hearing about lol

Comment

Said it during and after the fight. Ajose beats everyone at 140 not names Matthysse.

And who is D-MAC?

Comment

I'm not to convinced Garcia can beat Ajose. I'd have to see it to believe it.

Comment

yeah, hopefully we see ajose getting back into the mix with top 140 lbers soon.

Comment

dont know about monster but he's pretty good

ndam= ajose.....

Comment

D-MAC is Mayweather, Whitaker, Locche, Toney all rolled into one giant ball of greatness.

Wait until you see the GIF's.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  D-MAC is Mayweather, Whitaker, Locche, Toney all rolled into one giant ball of greatness.

Lol thanks Dan. Lookin forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I'm starting to think he's some guy that tries to imitate them, and fails.

AMIRITE?

Comment

Working...
                    X