Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously........Wladimir Klitchko vs Kevin McBride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only possible explaination for these comments is that some of you don't know the difference between Wlad and Vitali.

Anyone who thinks Wlad can beat anyone with his quitting heart and china chin, has **** for brains.

Comment

This thread would be funny if it was a spoof but I don't think it is... and that's really tragic.

Comment

Oh, on the subject... it was in Boxing News that McBride declared he'd like to fight both Klitschkos on the same night. The delusional Paddy even said that he wished Lewis would come out of retirement and fight him in Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak
          Oh, on the subject... it was in Boxing News that McBride declared he'd like to fight both Klitschkos on the same night. The delusional Paddy even said that he wished Lewis would come out of retirement and fight him in Ireland.

Having confidence is an asset in the ring. This is why he would beat Wlad easily.

Wlad sucks the old mamasans big bad bush.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil
            The only possible explaination for these comments is that some of you don't know the difference between Wlad and Vitali.

Anyone who thinks Wlad can beat anyone with his quitting heart and china chin, has **** for brains.
            I think Devil was a one time Wlad worshipper...he had posters of him on his walls and ****, lol. Devil's hurt, angry and ashamed of his hero's recent embarassing losses, so he's lashing out at anyone who has any faith in Wlad's ability to win a fight...no matter how pitiful the opponent.

Devil, don't let your emotions get in the way dude, lol. Wlad doesn't have a champion heart or chin, but he's still got some talent.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil

Did Wlad turn you down for a date or something? He's got a PHD. **** for brains? Look, I know you're probably just attacking the Klitschko nuthuggers, but nowadays there arent many on this site. If you know boxing, which you appear to since you usually make some good points in other threads, you'd know that Wlad will destroy Williamson if they fight again. I've never seen Wlad quit. You must be the one mistaking him for Vitali. He does have somewhat of a china chin, but you seem to be more of a hater than a rationalist.

Comment

Working...
              X