Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dawson a 3-1 underdog is a huge joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its combination of the weight and Ward being overrated the Froch fight is fresh on people minds so that drove the odds up.

plus Dawson would have to do much more then Ward does to win a decision in Oakland
    Last edited by Phenom; 09-05-2012, 11:03 PM.

Comment

I don't care who wins. If Dawson is robbed, fans remember that. Dawson is in his prime, and he knows the disadvantages against him which is what makes this fight exciting. Dawson is at his best when forced to fight. Ward will make him fight!

Comment

I agree with you. I will be betting $100 on Dawson which is usually my betting limit.

Comment

I'd definitely bet money on Dawson if I was a gambling man. I got him winning this.

Comment

I don't think the odds are unfair. Skill wise you can say the fighters are in the same ball park though in the eyes of people putting down money Ward will be seen as the superior fighter. That's just how boxing is, it is a ''what have you done for me lately'' type of thing.

On top of all of that Dawson is dropping 7lb and fighting in enemy territory.

Comment

The odds aren't unfair, just surprising. I understand the odds, but I can't believe so many people are counting Dawson out!

Comment

IMO alot of people are overrating Ward, I expect Dawson will be the toughest fight of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie Smalls View Post
                  IMO alot of people are overrating Ward, I expect Dawson will be the toughest fight of his career.
                  I do also. Dawsons resume speaks for itself.

Comment

Froch was also a 3-1 underdog, and WASNT weight drained in Wards backyard..
                    Consider 3-1 a compliment.. y

Dawson beat a 50 year old Tarver twice, a 50 year old Glendolfe, and a 60 year old Hopkins.. And lost to a 27 year old mediocre Pascal.. Ward is a LOT better than Pascal.. See the signs as to why he is a 3-1 dog?

Dawson isnt too good when he isnt fighting a young skilled guy thats not standing right in front of you.. Dawson hates movement and Ward knows this.
                    Dawson will get frustrated because Ward wont fight toe to toe and will be potshotted to death.. People thinking Dawson has the advantage on the outside are TRULY mistaken.. If Pascal can control the distance taking away Dawsons jab, so can Ward, who will be fighting a perhaps drained Dawson..

I see NO WAY how Dawson can win this fight.. He takes rounds off, and he is a mental midget, he wont be able to adjust

9 rounds to 3 Ward

Comment

3-1 underdog is fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X