Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSAC,withdrawal of blood far outweighs the threat of cheating.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSAC,withdrawal of blood far outweighs the threat of cheating.

Link: http://www.examiner.com/x-21442-Figh...vorable-ruling

The Nevada State Athletic Commission's recent findings have left many people in utter shock. I'm still scratching my head over the statements that basically summarized blood testing as potentially dangerous and insignificant. I'm going to have to remember this "line of thinking" next time I go to the doctor and he says I need some blood-work done.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission didn't agree.In fact, they suggest that blood testing should be cut-off at 3-4 weeks before the fight due to possible injuries stemming from withdrawal of blood. In other words, the small percentage of injury far outweighs the threat of cheating.

Another perfectly fine thread that has the potential to be taken over by "leechlike" *****/*******/drug testing parasites. I am praying for mods to protect this one.

I dread the thought of COACH "coward" WEBB entering this thread and spouting out his bull****.

Anyway regarding the topic, I do agree, injuries an be sustained from blood testing. However the injury:cheating ratio needs to be weighed up.
    Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-13-2010, 06:19 AM.

Comment

What kind of injuries are we talking about?

I'm not sure i can take what the nsac deems necessary with ease. They have let cheaters run rampant with their testing procedure so im not sure i can take their conclusions as facts.

Comment

What is next? No sparring 8 weeks before a fight? It is potentially dangerous.

Comment

Fact: The NSAC have caught PED's users in the past have they not, so why change the system now? Its worked before hasnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
            Fact: The NSAC have caught PED's users in the past have they not, so why change the system now? Its worked before hasnt it?
            They have caught non sofisticated ******s.

The real problem is the designer drugs that fly under the radar. Like with Shane Mosley.
            Ask Victor Conte. He has made a career of it.

Comment

Thats good for boxers that are broke and cant afford the peds that can beat traditinal tests, but millionaire boxers ala shane, IMO pac can get more to beat test than say you or I.

If what I am saying isnt true, then VICTOR CONTE WOULD BE A NOBODY.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH1 View Post
                Thats good for boxers that are broke and cant afford the peds that can beat traditinal tests, but millionaire boxers ala shane, IMO pac can get more to beat test than say you or I.

If what I am saying isnt true, then VICTOR CONTE WOULD BE A NOBODY.
                So your saying since Pac and Shane now have millions, they can buy some new enhanced drug that will not show in their system.. So money can buy yourself a clean test now.. Are we seriously getting that desperate to believe that crap? If so then Oscar bought himself to a clean test so did, Hopkins, RJJ, Tyson.. every fighter who made millions..

Your logic states that having millions can get more to beat test. You can test clean with the NSAC cause you now have millions of dollars to find some way to beat test..

If this was the case then might as well make PED's legal with that logic..

Shane was sold out by Balco which is a fact he was on PED
                Their is still NO PROVEN Fact that Pac has used PED's other then ASSUMPTIONS
                Vargas had made millions, he got caught using drugs so did James Toney..?

Comment

Te system is terrible.........this has been proven beyond any doubt over and over again..............but you are worried about Pac getting a bruised arm??

....and again.....let me just point out.........Floyd also risks getting a bruised arm....

Comment

Tygart knows this already that is why he stop the blood testing 18 days before the fight.... He knows he could injured shane or floyd if he made those blood test near the fight.....

Comment

Working...
                    X