Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get rid off lower abs fat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running and lots of leg lifts worked for me.

Comment

The bottom 2 are always the last to stand out. First, cut all the sugary **** and alcohol out your diet (maybe have like 1 beer when you go out). You can do as many sit ups as you want, but you won't see the bottom 2 if you haven't burned the layer of fat covering them with cardio. Go for long runs and jump rope to burn it off and you'll get the results.

Comment

Cardio cardio and more cardio. It's very individual though some people just don't have any fat and don't really have to do any cardio whatsover.

Comment

The Bender Ball which is that 10 dollar ball you get on amazon is great for ab burns and is not hard on that back. Raspberry Keytones and the coffee bean pills are great for bring up the metabolism.

Comment

diet and cardio

Comment

get on clen...............

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike
                Honestly, I dont know if you box already IRL or not, and you are still dealing with ab fat problem. But-Just throw punches. Shadow box every day. Within not to long you will be doing it at a fast speed if you keep at it. Usually it contricts your abs too. It helps making them tighter. ALOT TIGHTER. BELIEVE ME. Just do it. Right now throw a hundred punches where you are standing. Keep going from there. You will have flat abs in no time.
                Me, I've started on this right away, and honestly can feel it being of tremendous help.

Thanks a lot.

P34c3

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

people on here are clueless about bodybuilding, hit up a website dedicated to that subject.

Comment

Working...
                  X