• It's here: Gorilla Promotions Trout vs Canelo promo

Not a fan of the music choice, but I'll take it

Damn. That was really good.

Comment

Originally posted by #YOLO View Post
      Damn. That was really good.
      Dude makes the best

Comment

Well edited video but the music threw me all off. It kept me from getting excited tbh.

Comment

Loved the vid, loved the music too, different from the usual

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post

Not a fan of the music choice, but I'll take it

why the f#ck not? it beats the tar out of some horrible rap song written by a 17 year old in skinny jeans.

the guy is better at playing the piano than any bscener is at anything

Comment

Cotto pounds on the redhead head!

Comment

he's fallen, couldn't watch all of it

Comment

this fight is what it's all about. it's sink or swim time for canelo. all of you whining nancyboys [and i say that fondly for many of you,] can shut the hell up now. win or lose, both guys are in tough.

if trout upsets the apple cart he will be a big earner in the sport for the foreseeable future. if canelo can get a win against a prime and very good fighter in trout it will validate his billing.

either way, this is great for the sport. a canelo loss would't be great for GBP, but they'll live. a win for either guy will be good for the sport. fights like this need to happen.

if canelo alvarez is what i think he is, this will be a good fight. i think canelo is an offensive fighter by nature, who has been looking to polish his game. if he's in there tough, and is being tagged regularly, we will see him step his offense up, instead of shelling up and becoming defensive. fighters revert to their instincts when the fight gets tough.

i can see trout's length and and movement giving canelo issues. trout will win early rounds. i can also see a scenario where trout is overmatched in a boxing/punching match down the stretch due to the big gap in power. if that's the case, it will be an easy choice for the judges, who know the skinny. a win for canelo is good for their standing with goldenboy. if the fight is close alvarez will take it. it's not fair, as trout is the more accomplished jr MW, but that's just how it goes.

alvarez on pts. trout will take the early rounds, but he won't damage canelo or discourage him, the way he did with cotto. alvarez will bank the middle and later rounds in the fight. if they're close the judges will give it to canelo, who is aggressive and, obviously, the goldenboy.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    why the f#ck not? it beats the tar out of some horrible rap song written by a 17 year old in skinny jeans.

the guy is better at playing the piano than any bscener is at anything
                    That's not what I'm trying to say. I just don't think his musical choice fits with this video

Comment

Working...
                    X