No announcement yet.

Which HBO commentator do you dislike most

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which HBO commentator do you dislike most

For me it would have to be Max Kellerman this guy is an ass hole & is blatantly biased toward certain fighters. He also cuts fighters off sometimes in post fight interviews. Very disrespectful.

Jim Lampley is so biased too its actually amusing.

I don't really like Jim Grey from showtime either.

Max Kellerman.

I probably dislike his and Lampley's bias equally as much, but at least Jim makes his sound exciting.

Comment

Jim Lampley used to be a pretty good commentator til HBO told him to be bias to fit there agenda

Max Kellerman on the other hand has always been garbage

Comment

Most of the HBO announcers I can't stand. Max-Terrible, Jim "Bang Bang" Lampley-Bad, Merchant-Was bad.

The only ones that are/were decent- Roy, Big George, Lennox.

Comment

Either Lampley or Roy Jones Jr.

I like them all though, I think they do a fine job those two are just my least favorite

Comment

The Worse is Larry Merchant, How dare he every disagree or question THE GREAT MAYWEATHER

-I.Afro.Man

Comment

Jim Lampley's HBO agenda ...he displayed in his sorry ass show against Marquez was one of the worst things ive seen in boxing.

Comment

Take your pick between Max and Jim. Both equally as bad. A lot of people hate on Merchant, but I like his commentary, 60-70% of the time.

Roy/George are the best. I miss George's commentary.

Edit: Lennox was awesome too. The best thing about Lennox was, he'd REALLY get into the fights.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

at his best

Comment

Ninja's please, Max Kellerman is a solid commentator.... he's pretty blunt..i have seen him cave to peer pressure though, which i dont like..but other than that i dont have a problem with him.

Jim Lampley is a drunk idiot though....not a fan of him

Comment

Working...
                    X