No announcement yet.

Ask a Chicano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    ^ I also read somewhere that Chicano was once a racist term, it was vulgar back in the day but Mexican Americans embraced it. Not sure where I read that it was a while back when I was real high on learning about the Mexican American civil rights movement and stuff..

Raza we need to learn our history cuz our **** don't get taught in schools.
    Actually it comes from the same word that created the word "Mexico". It's the Nahuatl word "Meshica" but the Spaniards used X instead of SH and the word was born. They also called themselves "Shica" ,where Chicano comes from.

Comment

• how many times have you seen Born in East L.A.?

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        how many times have you seen Born in East L.A.?
        Reported for racism

About 4 times, it's a funny ass movie, plus the chick is fine as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Reported for racism

About 4 times, it's a funny ass movie, plus the chick is fine as hell.
          I remember watching that movie when I was really really young and couldn't understand why it was so hard for him to come back to East LA, lol!

Paul Rodriguez and the picture of Jesus still cracks me the **** up!

Comment

Go ahead let me have it. Let's keep the racism to a minimum please.

Do you also have a weakness for the white booty? Back in the elementary days I had a friend, your tocayo if you catch my drift, that couldn't control himself & always had to give a solid slap to any white booty that caught his eye. He moved back to the motherland a while after his habit started, but thats what I always remember when I read your name.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I remember watching that movie when I was really really young and couldn't understand why it was so hard for him to come back to East LA, lol!

Paul Rodriguez and the picture of Jesus still cracks me the **** up!

Comment

• Originally posted by bolodux View Post
                Do you also have a weakness for the white booty? Back in the elementary days I had a friend, your tocayo if you catch my drift, that couldn't control himself & always had to give a solid slap to any white booty that caught his eye. He moved back to the motherland a while after his habit started, but thats what I always remember when I read your name.
                This is funny you say this because I was in Ft Lauderdale about a week ago and I was saying how white girls are taking the game over and these black chicks passed by and asked what about beautiful black women...lol

Look up the word PAWG on Google, good times.

Comment

• Why is pozole so ****ing delicious?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Why is pozole so ****ing delicious?
                    I went to my families house on Xmas and my sister made pozole, hand made tortillas, had tacos of all kinds and had nopales.

Man, if I lived close to them I would weigh 300lbs.

Comment

I went to my families house on Xmas and my sister made pozole, hand made tortillas, had tacos of all kinds and had nopales.

Man, if I lived close to them I would weigh 300lbs.
                      That sounds fapworthy.

Can't say I've ever had nopales, though.

Is there anything you can compare it to, taste wise?

Comment

Working...
                      X