No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zaveck vs Alimjanov on The Stieglitz-Abraham Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zaveck vs Alimjanov on The Stieglitz-Abraham Card

Former IBF world champion Jan Zaveck defends the WBO I/C title against Sherzodbek Alimjanov on August 25 at O2 World Arena in Berlin on the undercard to Robert Stieglitz´ defense of the WBO super middleweight title against Arthur Abraham. [Click Here To Read More]

Cool beans,

Zaveck returns,

Comment

Nice to see him back, I really feel he was about to beat Berto when he was stopped.

Comment

hopefully zaveck beats this guy easily, and then fights leonard bundu for the european championship title.

Comment

That's a shame. He should fight someone better not a guy who is ranked as 150 in ww

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
            That's a shame. He should fight someone better not a guy who is ranked as 150 in ww

I agree. So sad

WHo is that Sherzodbek Alimjanov? :S

Comment

I think he planned to go make a big statement in his last fight, but since he had a tough time with that African cat I think they're taking it slow.

Hopefully he just had a bad night last time and blasts this guy out. Otherwise, he should probably retire.

Comment

IBF made him a dirty play. He was the champion and had made 3 defenses, then he lost in a great bout against Berto and IBF put him in #9 (now he's in 7º).

Comment

Zaveck skipping this due to injury. Haha, lol!

Comment

Working...
                  X