whole career...
    Wade use to play with passion...Lebron has no passion for
    the game...he only wants a ring...

A League of their Own

Comment

Wade & Bron ain't even close to being in the same league as MJ & Pip

Comment

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
        I know the loss to Indiana yesterday doesn't really determine the Heats fate but can someone please explain to me how in the world any team with that has the talent Miami has alone with just Wade and James can look so helpless. They don't seem to have that killer instinct Mike had, or just the cohesiveness MJ and Pip had. They have an issue where they both play a similar game but 1 always has to leave his foot off the throttle for the other one to be successful, like wade said about james, he took a back seat to james this year.

-Why can they just get it together?
        Simply put, they both want to be Jordan; no one wants to be Pippen.

While Jordan averaged like 28-30, Pippen was comfortably scoring like 16 and helping in other areas.

I know Lebron can accept the back up role, but Wade doesn't. But then again, Lebron doesn't want the ball when it's game time either.

While Wade wants the ball, but he can't make the damn shot lol It's a mess.

Comment

Also, they need that Craig Hodges, John Paxon, Bj Armstrong, Steve Kerr type of guard that can step up and knock down shots when needed.

Chalmers isn't consistent at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Wade and Lebron have no heart. They wouldn't have teamed up if they did, that much is obvious now. Until they prove me wrong, f*** them.

Comparing either of them to a competitive maniac like Jordan is too far, without even bringing up Jordan's accomplishments.
            You think that Dwyane Wade has no heart? Have you ever watched him play?

Comment

Jordan alone would eat James and Wade alive, offensively and defensively.

Comment

I've said this a million times Lebron is a great talent so is Wade but some guys just don't have that It factor.. When I say that I'm talking about the will to win...Guys like Mike, Kobe, I even see it in KD, paul pierce at times, and Rose, Guys that no matter what they play until the end just go all out and can literally take a guaranteed lose and turn it into a win... I just don't see that in Bron or Wade..when things get tough they usually mentally break down and give up

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
                  I've said this a million times Lebron is a great talent so is Wade but some guys just don't have that It factor.. When I say that I'm talking about the will to win...Guys like Mike, Kobe, I even see it in KD, paul pierce at times, and Rose, Guys that no matter what they play until the end just go all out and can literally take a guaranteed lose and turn it into a win... I just don't see that in Bron or Wade..when things get tough they usually mentally break down and give up
                  Yeah, Wade really broke down when they were down 1-0 and he won the Finals by himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                    Yeah, Wade really broke down when they were down 1-0 and he won the Finals by himself.
                    Man please Dallas virtually Blew that series themselves and if wade did it by himself why hasn't he didn't anything since shaq left couldn't even get out the first round without the "Big 3".. And if anything the refs won them that title if you go back he got like 30 points that last game off the free throw line..Wade one of the best in the league but sometimes we have to live in reality and reality is when things get tough and the shots don't fall for wade he does things like he did yesterday get mad at the coach or stare like a deer in the headlights just like he did last year in the finals

Comment

Took the easy way out by teaming up

Announced they were gonna win multiple championships, basically celebrating accomplishments they aint done yet.

Now they fallin apart because they're realizing it aint as easy as they thought it would be.

love it!

Comment

Working...
                      X