Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal: I Will Give Bute The Baddest Night Ever in His Life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal: I Will Give Bute The Baddest Night Ever in His Life!

Former light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal (27-2-1, 16KOs) is overjoyed with the finalization of his Canadian super-fight with former super middleweight king Lucian Bute (31-1, 24KOs), which is going to take place on May 25th at a venue to be determined in Canada. Pascal sat down with BoxingScene.com to discuss the match with Bute.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mayweather-Pacquiao was wanted worldwide not just in the US. But I get what he means.

Should be an entertaining fight.

Comment

Very good points from Pascal. However I don't think Bute will ever have a worse night than the Froch night. Then he thought he was great & some actually favored him. He thought he was the best & got destroyed brutally in 1 sided fashion.

Comment

Personally I think Froch ruined him, I would be surprised if Bute is ever the same fighter again. The hype and confidence surrounding him has all evaporated.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
          Personally I think Froch ruined him, I would be surprised if Bute is ever the same fighter again. The hype and confidence surrounding him has all evaporated.
          Pascal's certainly someone to prove he's better against. Pascal is fast and hits hard.

Comment

Froch already did.

Comment

Working...
            X